[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently got some Jap imports of some of my favourite PS1 games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: s-l300.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
Recently got some Jap imports of some of my favourite PS1 games and some of them came with these spine card thingys.

What do I do with them? I know you'd put it on the spine but what holds it there? I can't find one pictures of a case with the spine card on
>>
>>4095869
they were in the shrink wrap, there's not really a way to put them on
>>
>>4095869
>what holds it there?
Shrinkwrap dummy
>>
File: SuccessKid.jpg (25KB, 318x212px) Image search: [Google]
SuccessKid.jpg
25KB, 318x212px
>>4095874
>>4095875

Shrinkwrapmind
>>
>>4095874
>>4095875
Wait so these were used just for the barcode?

Did I inadvertently fall for a collector meme?

Oh well the memory card stickers are pretty cool
>>
>>4095891
Some japs collect them but that's 'cause they're fucking weirdos
>>
>>4095891
>>4095924
More like we don't throw them out because it is part of the packaging. This a concept that would be very difficult for americans to understand, since you guys consider a bunch of bare Nintendo cards as a "collection".
>>
>>4095928
I'm not knocking it, I just wish there was something to do with them other than keep them in the case along with the survey postcard
>>
>>4095928
How dare you call me American.
>>
>>4095928
>because it is part of the packaging
Still funny how americans used to throw away boxes and manuals.
>>
>>4095961
>threw away my snes boxes the day they were bought
>Still kept some manuals but they look like they've been through a paper shredder

If only I could've predicted the retro meme
>>
>>4095928
>>4095961
>keeping cardboard garbage
>for decades

yeah sorry i'm not a hoarder.
>>
You just tuck them into the manual
>>
>>4096205
>being this butthurt

Lol I'll continue laughing at you while my game collection continues to amass more value as yours dwindles
>>
>>4096247
unless you're jap then you're even more retarded. No one wants your 50hz games lmao.
>>
>>4095869
You hold them close to your face and intensely pretend to read them then rub your dick on them. Congratulations you're now a weeb.
>>
fold them and put them inside the manual. easy. I still have the seal with the hologram from my final fantasy VII.
>>
File: rrt4.jpg (353KB, 1454x1299px) Image search: [Google]
rrt4.jpg
353KB, 1454x1299px
>>4095869
>>4095891
They add another layer of aesthetic to the already wonderful box art mainly due to the lack of an ugly banner. Please don't toss them out. Preserve that shit.
>>
>>4096308
kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.