[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone use pic related? I've heard really great things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: tomeeExtension.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tomeeExtension.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
Anyone use pic related?

I've heard really great things from this brand in regards to making controller extensions. As my battlestation grows I find that I need extensions.

Also anyone know where I can get tomee brand extension for gamecube? They made them at one point but i haven't been able to find them anywhere now.
>>
>>4094373
what input could you possibly be looking for

if it hooks the controller to the systme its going to work..why do you need to talk about this
>>
>>4094381
some are much worse than others, some have shitty build quality and break quickly. This is a brand that i've heard is good and would like to know peoples opinions. Maybe big name third party controller extenders are the safer path to go.

Thank you
>>
We sell Hyperkin shit at the store I work at, their stuff is a mixed bag. My girlfriend picked up the one in OPs pic and the wire started to split around the plug a little bit, but for $5 I'd say it's worth it so long as you don't wrap it too tightly around a controller or something.
>>
>>4094432
interesting! I'm thinking maybe finding one of those generic third party brand extensions maybe that would be a safer bet since the build quality has to be at least a little bit better right?

is there anyway that one of these could induce some sort of lag
>>
>>4094373
Never used anything but generic ones, but I never had any problems either. I have quite a few for various consoles...

Also a link to a recent thread. Someone else might find it as interesting as I did. http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=60170
>>
>>4094464
i know USB recommends a certain cable length to maintain signal quality, dunno what console ones though.
>>
>>4094394
As long as the contacts are gold plated it should be fine.
>>
>>4094394
it's an extension cable mate, unless you bend the ports and jump-rope with every new extension cable you get the build quality really isn't gonna mean squat.
>>
>>4094990
The poor contact quality means the signal will pass through it slower causing lag.
>>
>>4095013
Can we have one thread without someone brining up the input lag boogeyman?
>>
File: 1498613722760.jpg (93KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498613722760.jpg
93KB, 375x500px
>>4095013
>>
>>4095242

Is dat sum Dan Clowes?
>>
>>4095242
>>4095252
It is obviously Dan Clowes but I want to know why it is on a can.
>>
I use something like that for gamecube, but the plastic cracked after a year or two, and sometimes I have to fiddle with the wire or it won't recognize my controller. But once I get it in position it usually works for days.
>>
>>4095020
Input lag though :/ nobody wants it !
>>4095537
Hmm sounds like in general all the controller extensions out there do the job right and don't add lag unless you're chaining together like 100 feet of cable.
>>
>>4095013
you'll get "more lag" with 2 feet of cable than 1 foot. But since electrical wiring can send signals as fast as ~30% the speed of light, you would need close to a 1,000 miles of cables to induce like 1 frame of input lag. So your lag concerns are non-existent.

The only thing you have to worry about is if the wires are actually wired right and do the job.
>>
The new smash brand gc controllers have super long cables, have you looked at those?
>>
>>4097509
Fuck those I have perfect dashback I'm not giving that up
>>
The gamecube uses three wires.
I highly doubt that you'd have problems with a controller extension unless you were literally using one made exclusively of coathangers.
>>
>>4097669
this is why we can't have 6th gen
>>
>>4097669
Keep Melee autism off of /vr/, please. I deal with it enough at tournaments
>>
>>4097774
>>4097913
Hey hey I'm just giving a reason why I can't use the smash Wii U GameCube controllers
>>
>>4098330
>my competitive scene requires broken input devices and a legitimately broken game
>we're legit I swear
>why won't Nintendo pay me though?
>>
>>4098698
Y'all need to chill, or is it just instinct to react this way when melee and controllers get brought up
>>
>>4100080
No; it's not instinct, it's a duty.
>>
>>4094715
>"gold contacts"
neck yourself
>>
>>4101109
>autism
>>
>>4102039
says the guy who can't play a game without a 'perfectly broken' controller.
>>
>>4102043
If I have it why not use it?
>>
>>4094373
Bought the same brand for the SNES, build quality on one disappointed me. One of the plastic pieces was off, had to take a knife to bend it into place. But it was cheap and seems to do the job otherwise.
>>
>>4101130
u 8 the b8 m8
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.