[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't find a single english copy of this game for under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Persona_2_EP_cover.jpg (24KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
Persona_2_EP_cover.jpg
24KB, 250x240px
I can't find a single english copy of this game for under 100$
Meanwhile, moonrune versions are 20-30$
Why live
>>
Persona is a popular series and of course people want the "old school" entries.
If you don't know japanese to play the original, you still have options, like modchipping your playstation (why isn't your ps not modchipped by the way?), or emulating, or playing the PSP version.
>>
>>4093553
>Why live
Because you can easily emulate it or even have exactly the same experience with a burned copy? That's the only way you're going to play Innocent Sin afterward in English anyway - or you could learn to read Japanese as I'm sure the moonies will soon very condescendingly suggest.
>>
>>4093553
That's how it is with ps1 jrpgs are, you have to be ready to pay the price. You either can buy something boring like wild arms for $20 or pay $50 or over for a actually good game.

Not a persona fan myself so my information may not be the best but I believe that version of P2 has a lot of censorship and a overall lazy script. I believe the psp ports are said to be better, also has both ofvthe P2 games over just the one. Unless you want that specific version try the psp ports.
>>4093556
Some people like physical copies of the games they love. I emulate normally but sometimes I just love a game and want a real copy. Fuck off gramps.
>>
So that you can learn Japanese.
>>
>>4093567

t. Snot nosed faggot
>>
>>4093649
>this assblasted
>>
>>4093567
Then cough up $100 if it's so important to you. Shit. People spend $100 to play these online games with the service fees and the dlcs and the micro-infractions or whatever but they have no choice. However you decide to play it I suspect it's not going to actually make you happy either way.
>>
>Meanwhile, moonrune versions are 20-30$

lmao in what Universe? I could buy 1, IS and EP for for equivalent of $10 on ebay
>>
>>4093556
I do have it emulated, I just own phsyical copies of every other persona game and EP is the only one missing. I'm actually trying to learn moon, but my kanji knowledge is still minimal and I'm too pussy to attempt any jrpg at my level.
>>
>>4093687
So just buy the Jap versions and feel like you "have" them. As I said before, there is no official english version of Innocent Sin so just get matching japanese copies of the P2 set, even if you play them in English like some gaijin.
>>
It's because Persona is a meme franchise, but only started to earn that status with 3, thus making the first two games on the rare side relative to demand.
>>
>they remake the two P2 games for PSP
>we get the one we never had for PS1 and then they skip the one they released here

The fuck even? Did IS PSP bomb really hard overseas or something?
>>
>>4093698
>best rpg's of all time
>meme franchise
>>
>>4093567
P2 EP PSP never got an English release.
>>
>>4093693
IS got an English PSP release.
>>
>>4093675
Do you lack basic comprehension or something, do you think I'm OP? Why would I reply to myself you dumbass? All I'm telling OP is tough luck, if you want something be ready to pay for it.

If that is too complicated for you to understand tell me and I'll try rewording it so you might actually be able to understand it.
>>
File: 20170701_180851.png (210KB, 880x1315px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_180851.png
210KB, 880x1315px
>>4093705
Us sales weren't /great/ but I wouldn't consider it a flop
>>
File: 1423790497122.gif (611KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1423790497122.gif
611KB, 250x188px
>>4093698

>It's because Persona is a meme franchise...
>meme franchise
>MEME
>FRANCHISE

That's it, we've hit peak cancer.
>>
With the huge release of persona 5 (amazing game by the way) persona 1 and 2 will only get more expensive. I'm glad I bought them years ago.
Yes, it's a meme series and yes, it's one of the best RPG franchises around. It's cringy to see persona fans that don't know what shin megami tensei is.
>>
File: 1425894474866.jpg (47KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1425894474866.jpg
47KB, 500x400px
>>4093884
>My Shin Megoomi Tensay
>My Purseowner
>Best JRPG series ever
>>
File: C2R4YzrUAAEfldB.jpg (122KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C2R4YzrUAAEfldB.jpg
122KB, 1200x900px
>>4093553
see it as incentive to learn moon, it not all hard
>>
>>4093553
>Why live
In your case there's clearly no reason. In my case none of that bothers me. I have a copy but play everything off backups so that doesn't even matter to me as far as my enjoyment of the game. But it does give me a bit of enjoyment to know that some little faggot feels there's no reason to live because he doesn't own some shit I have packed away in a box somewhere.
>>
>>4096292
>being this assblasted
>>
>>4093556
they ported an english copy of innocent sin to PSP. i have a copy on my shelf
>>
Buyfags get what they deserve
>>
>>4096295
>assblasted
>look mommy! i learned a new word on the fourth channel today!
>>
Just buy it for $100. How poor are you people?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.