[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What’re you guys’ experiences with the 8bitdo wireless controllers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0113.jpg (62KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0113.jpg
62KB, 700x700px
What’re you guys’ experiences with the 8bitdo wireless controllers? I’m looking for the most authentic thing I can reasonably find that’s also wireless, so I don’t have to have ten feet worth of extension cables every time I want to play something.

As an aside, recommendations for Bluetooth dongles would be great.
>>
i could be wrong but they look slightly thicker than a real snes pad

also i keep hearing about dpad issues. they need to sort that shit out
>>
>>4093131

Yeah, I heard about the d-pad issues from a few people too. That’s part of the reason why I made this thread, i was hoping my fellow autists could offer their experiences.
>>
>>4093127
The dpad is shit, it can't do angles well. Climbing up vines on Mario Bros is a pain in the ass because he's always sliding left and right.
>>
Don't have experience with their SNES controllers, but the NES30 Pro is pretty great. The D-Pad could be better, but it still does feel really nice and better than your standard Bluetooth controller. The sticks are alright, but they are sorta small. The shoulder buttons feel just right, I never got any hand cramps from them. The buttons in general feel amazing. The only problem is that pairing the controller fucking sucks.
>>
>>4093127
I have two FC30s that are fucking fantastic. Very low lag and build quality on par with Nintendo. Im gonna get a SNES30 and retro reciever for use on my original hardware.
>>
Yeah, mines got D-Pad issues as well. I'm glad more people are getting vocal about this; their controllers really would be the best if they played as well as they felt
>>
I use mine for SF2 and can DP and QC just fine. I think people are blaming the dpada for them sucking.
>>
>>4093127
They are pretty shit.
>>
Either I got lucky or I don't see a problem with the D-Pad. I have an NES30 and it's great.
>>
I have an FC30 and the diagonals on it are extremely shitty. I guess they're fine for platformers that don't require diagonal precision but if you're playing a scrolling shooter for instance it makes playing the game a whole lot harder.
One other this: It's pretty rare but there are sometimes ghost inputs via bluetooth. I've only used bluetooth with the NES bluetooth receiver though so that could also be a problem of the receiver itself. Who knows... Haven't noticed them though USB directly though.
>>
>>4093127
It's not bad, worth the $30 in my opinion

I've only fucked with the SNES style ones though
>>
>>4094762
Btw I think there's a firmware update for the "dpad issue" + adds Nintendo switch support which is nice

I use it with openEMU and a projector
We try to play something new everytime

Overall I'd recommend it,
Fuck the Bluetooth dongle just plug directly via USB
>>
how can something be shitty and good at the same time?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.