[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I cop this ?? I really want to get into RGB it comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2517.jpg (113KB, 750x888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2517.jpg
113KB, 750x888px
Should I cop this ?? I really want to get into RGB it comes with cables as well
>>
>>4092450
Too expensive for a 14'' holmes. That guy is LOCO
>>
>>4092457
Depends on the area. If it's some town where good CRTs are fucking unicorns than 175$ is better than nothing.
>>
>>4092457
>>4092470

That's what I thought initially but it does come with the cables, I looked at the price of the luma cables and BNC adaptors and those things are $40-50 alone...if I can get it down to $135 do you think I should get it?
>>
>>4092479
If you can count on it being in good shape and good CRTs are otherwise rare, I don't think I'd lose sleep over paying 175$ or 135$ for it.

Just try not to want to kill yourself if you walk by a thrift store and see the exact same thing being sold for 3$
>>
dudes, PVMs are like 100-200 now, even for a 14.

14" around 100
add cables

I think the price is fine, just buy it
>>
You sure you want a 14? They're pretty small even if you're right in front of it.
>>
just get a 27" Trinitron for free from the curb or CL. It has S-Video and component inputs.
>>
File: At_my_job-1.png (157KB, 893x768px) Image search: [Google]
At_my_job-1.png
157KB, 893x768px
>>4092669
My job has taken me to a place where one of these are left in a corner unused. I want it for my retro gaming, since I just got in some HD-retrovision component cables. Is this a good set? How much would be a fair price for it (it may be the 36" model instead of 32" so it may be even heavier)?

I still have to figure out how to lift it if I can get them to part with their junk.
>>
>>4092621
I just copped it anon, paid $150 it's WONDERFUL, everything looks so clear.
>>
File: $_271.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
$_271.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
How's the Sony 32 TV - Model KV-32HSR10?
>>
>>4093321
Will you stop posting your fucking shit tv everywhere newfag?
>>
File: muddy.jpg (68KB, 657x335px) Image search: [Google]
muddy.jpg
68KB, 657x335px
>>4092450
yeah, pay a hundred and seventy five dollars for a tiny PVM to pay video games with. Don't be a retard and get a reasonable sized component consumer CRT for 10 dollars or free. Instead buy the biggest meme on the planet and then shell out another 200 bucks for RGB mods and cables. That way you play your games on a tv that has less lifespan than most CRTs due to the fact that it was probably left on 24/7 in a hospital or security room for 20 years.
>>
>>4093317
why would you pay that much for any crt. you should get it free
>>
Doesnt Sony make a 1080i computer CRT thats just as good? why are you guys paying money for theses pieces of shit
>>
>>4093870
It came with the cables and it looks wonderful. Why is everyone so against this purchase , honestly I can't believe I've been playing component after all these years.
>>
>>4092450
No. lol.
>>4093301
>Is this a good set?
Not for 240p it aint.
>>
>>4092450
Dooweet. They more money you waste a meme shit the less you have to drive up the prices of games I want.
>>
>>4092450
$175

suckers
>>
>>4093317
glad you're enjoying it! the price is fine and these other anons are just poor angry haters, ignore them!

post pics if you can
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.