[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>knocks you out of super mode with a casual spindash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: s3.png (703KB, 474x670px) Image search: [Google]
s3.png
703KB, 474x670px
>knocks you out of super mode with a casual spindash

Why was this allowed?
>>
'cause sonic a bitch
>>
Because plot armor.

More importantly, how come Knuckles didn't just use the emeralds to go Super as soon as he scooped them up instead of just putting them back into the special zone?
>>
>>4091521
He's supposed to keep the balance of the emeralds, they belong in the hidden palace

What I don't get is why doesn't he use some of the master emerald's infinite energy to become super a few times. He's the one guy who's allowed to do that
>>
>>4091521
You can explain that away by the fact he was the guardian of the emeralds, so his priority was to protect them. They were sacred and not for him to use... etc. Whatever, basically.
>>
Maybe he knows how to beat suped up dudes because, obviously, if someone steals the emeralds then he needs to be able to fight someone charged up by them in order to get them back.

Also, come on, Knuckles is cooler than Sonic.
>>
File: 1494021364663.png (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494021364663.png
25KB, 400x400px
>>4091514
knuckles should have been vaporized
>>
>>4091552
Getting tricked by Eggman multiple times isn't cool.
>>
>>4091530

I thought he was only the guardian of the Master Emerald
>>
>>4091552
>Also, come on, Knuckles is cooler than Sonic.

He was until they started shoe horning him into every game, even when the Master Emerald wasn't involved, and then he became a literal retard instead of just a kind of gullible guy.
>>
>>4091530

>You can explain that away by the fact he was the guardian of the emeralds, so his priority was to protect them. They were sacred and not for him to use... etc. Whatever, basically.

Except he uses both the regular chaos emeralds and the super chaos emeralds when you play as him with the Sonic and Knuckles addon to Sonic 3.
>>
File: dun dun.jpg (11KB, 263x200px) Image search: [Google]
dun dun.jpg
11KB, 263x200px
>>4091554
>>
File: 1416361303153.png (396KB, 596x697px) Image search: [Google]
1416361303153.png
396KB, 596x697px
>>4091586
And now he's better for it.
>>
>>4091530

This. The emeralds are for protecting or revering, not exploiting. Also, if anyone could knock Super Sonic out of a spin, it would be the emerald guardian.
>>
>>4091629

Dire circumstances. It was either that or not get them back at all.
>>
>>4091514
i always saw it as sonic running into a wall then knuckles kinda just coming out of it and i can't tell which makes more sense
>>
>>4091514
Originally, Sonic was meant to surfboard his way onto the island. I don't know why they changed that.

I never managed to get all the emeralds in Sonic 2, so I never even knew of Super Sonic. The Sonic 3 intro made zero sense to me.
>>
>>4091514
That's a spin attack. I don't see how you could possibly make that mistake. There's no dashing involved, it's a straight jump up.
>>
Being able to effortlessly knock someone out of super modes and take back the chaos emeralds is like most sensible ability for him to have even if it that ability doesn't really match up with his powerlevel otherwise.

What good would being the guardian of the master emeralds if you couldn't stop someone from taking them because they were abusing their power?
>>
>>4091552
>Maybe he knows how to beat suped up dudes because, obviously, if someone steals the emeralds then he needs to be able to fight someone charged up by them in order to get them back.

>>4092253
>What good would being the guardian of the master emeralds if you couldn't stop someone from taking them because they were abusing their power?

It was purely a plot device move, because Knuckles can't do shit to you if you go super against him during the Hidden Palace fight.
>>
File: Android18DefeatsVegeta.png (335KB, 608x456px) Image search: [Google]
Android18DefeatsVegeta.png
335KB, 608x456px
>knocks a mighty super sayan with a casual kick
>>
obviously because knuckles a boss ass nigga
>>
>>4092236

To be fair the animation is retarded, he's coming out of the ground and a pillar of land colored pixels explodes as he does so but there's no hole left behind when he emerges so the rational interpretation is he came at you horizontally instead of vertically from a magic invisible hole.
>>
Sonic ran out of rings right before it happened
>>
File: cULvSQJl.jpg (141KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
cULvSQJl.jpg
141KB, 1252x1252px
>>4091514
Out of rings
>>
>>4091560
It's not really his fault for believing Eggman. He had never known anyone else before, Sonic had the chaos emeralds, and Eggman was very convincing. He fell for a lie, but we all do, that doesn't make him stupid.
>>
>>4093185
18 is so sexy. Id let her abuse me.
>>
>>4094250
Then he kept doing the same mistake in sonic adventure. Knuckles is the no brain of the party, deal with it. He is the vegeta of this universe.
>>
>>4094586
True, but Sonic Adventure isn't canon to the golden age Sonic games.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.