[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

but Pepper he knows, if the Brickster catches you your bricks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Lego-island.jpg (30KB, 298x333px) Image search: [Google]
Lego-island.jpg
30KB, 298x333px
but Pepper he knows, if the Brickster catches you your bricks are toast
>>
>>4090073
I played the shit out of this in computer lab.
>>
How come the sequel never reched this popularity despite having much more content?
>>
Arr! On the high seas or on land
you are no match for the great Captain Redbeard!
So give it up, matey! Har har
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMEokosRV44
>>
>>4090567
man I loved this game as a kid, the sequel was even better
>>
>>4090073
mama papa bricolini will not, you know linguini
>>
>>4090073
I had this game as a kid but my PC was so shitty it couldn't render the ground textures, so I had to play it walking around through a town of floating buildings. It's crazy the kind of shit you'll put up with in video games when you're a kid.
>>
>>4090576
i remember the game coming with a software renderer, 3D graphics hardware wasn't required so that shouldn't of been a problem.
>>
>>4090582
I was a kid, I didn't know why it was happening or have any idea how to fuck with the settings to fix it.
>>
>>4090582
Underage/Lazy bastard detected.
The word you're looking for is "have" not "of" in the context of "shouldn't of".
>>
I think I'll gonna build a dick today...
I think I'll gonna suck it in a brand new way...

>>4090545
It was ugly and thecked the "soul" the first game had.
>>
>>4090805
Sorry, LACKED the soul.
>>
This game fucking ruled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtPp0ovsINw
>>
>>4090568
kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.