[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna start my Retro game collection. What system should I start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: rvg-logo2.jpg (60KB, 257x157px) Image search: [Google]
rvg-logo2.jpg
60KB, 257x157px
Gonna start my Retro game collection. What system should I start with?

>The most retro systems I have are a Broken Atari and a Gamecube
>>
The Saturn.
>>
Neo Geo AES.
>>
>>4089252
If you don't even know what you want then maybe you chose the wrong hobby.
>>
>>4089252
Don't. If you want to play games emulate or use a flashcart. Also this >>4089282
>>
>>4089252
NES Mini
>>
>>4089282
>>4089287
but the nerd cred doe
>>
>>4089305
Fuck off to >>>/reddit/ please
>>
>>4089305
The less people like you on /vr/ and 4chan in general the better.
>>
Atari 2600's cheapest, Sega consoles give you the most bang for your buck, Nintendo if you want to show off, Neo Geo if you REALLY want to show off.
>>
>>4089252
Stop with the mindset that you should have a collection for the sake of having one and just buy games that interest you. If you don't even know which console you should get games for then you more than likely don't actually give a shit about the games so don't do it.
>>
>>4089252
Super Nintendo or Sony PlayStation. Those are the 2 best consoles of all time with the best library's in all of gaming.
>>
NES with everdrive/powerpak or snes with a comparable emulation cart so you can get the entire library for a significant discount. I'm on genesis and xbox right now though
>>
>>4089252
Xbox
>>
>>4089252

>start

Stop while you're still ahead.
>>
>>4089252
Do yourself a favor and stick to current gen games you retro wannabe faggot.
>>
>>4089252
Snes or genesis.
>>
>>4089252
Genesis games on steam sounds about your speed
>>
>>4089252
ITT: people try to bait OP without realizing they're being baited themselves by replying to it. I'm sure that nobody would be that stupid to not even know what console to get if they'd be interested in retro games. Heck, just looking around on google, youtube and some articles online and you should have all the info you'd need in less than an hour.
>>
>>4090368
>underestimating the stupidity of summerfags
lel
>>
>>4090368
>>4090478
Fuck off OP.
>>
>>4090478
I refuse to believe people are seriously that stupid. If they are then they shouldn't be allowed to use smartphones, tablets or computers in general with internet anyway.
>>4090603
I'm not OP. Besides, most kids have a smartphone nowadays so they can basically shitpost all year anyway.
>>
>>4090368
>I'm sure that nobody would be that stupid
Never ever do this, no matter the context and situation, never assume that nobody could be "that dumb", chances are someone will be.
>>
>>4090368
I'd agree with you, but every time I think no one is dumb enough to do 'x', someone/something feels it must prove me wrong.
>>
>>4090629
>I'm not OP.
That's something OP would say.
>>
>>4090726
Can you keep your toxicity to /v/
>>
>>4090629
>I refuse to believe people are seriously that stupid
Well obviously you're stupid enough to do that so...
>>
>>4090738
OP I've grown more powerful than ever before you can't stop me now.
>>
>>4090738
>toxicity
literally fuck off to reddit holy SHIT
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.