[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Master System thread. What are the best games for this console

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1280px-Sega-Master-System-Set.jpg (108KB, 1280x704px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Sega-Master-System-Set.jpg
108KB, 1280x704px
Master System thread.

What are the best games for this console and why are they Sonic?
>>
Sonic is overrated. I'd rather play Alex the Kidd in Shinobi/Miracle World.
>>
>>4083637
Moonwalker
The Ninja
Streets of Rage
Alex Kidd games
Out Run Europe
>>
>>4084446
>Streets of Rage
really?
>>
Ninja Gaiden, Master of Darkness, and Psycho Fox are all good.
>>4084452
What do you mean? You didn't know the first two Streets of Rage games were ported to Master System?
>>
I tried Master of Darkness. Felt like I should just be playing Castlevania though. Everything about it felt cheap and wonky.
>>
SMS Ninja Gaiden is still my favorite Ninja Gaiden game. The music is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk8SogGkcXA&list=PLSRvQoc-7SN2N0y10GYx_3Z4OmPxLje9Y
>>
>>4084617
You have shit taste.

Black > the arcade game > the NES games >>>> the SMS game
>>
>>4084627
>your opinion is wrong

ok
>>
>>4084551
I did, I just didn't expect someone to recommend them. I assumed they were a bit shit.
>>
>>4083637
Vampire
Alex Kidd in Shinobi World
Golden Axe Warrior
Phantasy Star
>>4084660
They are the drizzling shits. Don't anyone go near them.
>>
Alien 3
>>
>>4084615
This. I know people recommend it alot, but it really felt like a cheap copy of Castlevania, and the janky weapon system didn't do it any favors. You almost instinctively avoided powerups until you could confirm you weren't going to get the fucking knife again.

Nifty, pretty nice graphics for the system, but cheap and almost half-assed feeling levels and level design with uneven difficulty. The Wonderboy and Alex Kidd games are far better.
>>
>>4083637
Best version of Bubble Bobble and Marble Madness.
>>
>>4084916
And Rainbow Islands I guess.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.