[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the fact you pushed a baby onto a pit of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Boss_crocomire_SM.jpg (12KB, 180x157px) Image search: [Google]
Boss_crocomire_SM.jpg
12KB, 180x157px
How do you deal with the fact you pushed a baby onto a pit of acid and murdered it?
>>
File: op the idiot.png (168KB, 419x600px) Image search: [Google]
op the idiot.png
168KB, 419x600px
I'm okay with this, because I'm not an insensitive gaylord like you.
>>
>>4076612
>caring about deadly alien monsters
>>
>>4076612
It's a monster. Humans kill monsters.
>>
>>4076620
>>4076624
Ita onlt crime was that it happened to be in the same cave samus was fucking samus that guy is such an asshole
>>
>>4076612
I did it for the fate of the galaxy.
>>
>>4076612
I would have pissed on it too, but Metroid doesn't have that ability.
>>
>>4076612
You blew up the whole fucking planet a few hours later. What difference does it make?
>>
Do you feel bad when you stomp on a Goomba?
>>
File: the baby.png (429KB, 647x822px) Image search: [Google]
the baby.png
429KB, 647x822px
>>
He was melting. We put him out of his misery.

Also, nice ant sized screenshot for ants.
>>
>Locks the door behind you
>Won't let you leave to the left
He could have saved himself if he would have let me through. Besides, he'll die when Zebes gets blown up again anyway.
>>
>>4076612
What kind of fucktard would think you or Samus should give a shit about some baby monster thing? That's dumb as hell, and I can't imagine someone thinking that's worth putting in a video game.
>>
File: George Lucas.jpg (196KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
George Lucas.jpg
196KB, 400x600px
>>4076925
>>
File: th.jpg (8KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8KB, 288x216px
>>4076921
What did you expect him to do?
>>
>>4076612
I felt bad about it. Draygon killed me a few times, and I was cheering when I figured out the grapple beam trick and killed it.... which suddenly turned to guilt as I watched it's babies drag their fallen parent away. I think the cruel death animations for those bosses is meant to make the player reflect on the gravity of taking a life.
>>
>>4077058
Let me through. He just stood there screaming like a retard instead of helping me.
>>
>>4076612
I cry about it on the internet like a little bitch.
>>
>>4076612
because they programmed the game to force you to do so to progress
And it tries to kill me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.