[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys still go fishing on ebay? Been landing some good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: suikkoden 2.jpg (35KB, 732x297px) Image search: [Google]
suikkoden 2.jpg
35KB, 732x297px
You guys still go fishing on ebay? Been landing some good catches this year.
>>
File: vintage playstation game.jpg (25KB, 717x285px) Image search: [Google]
vintage playstation game.jpg
25KB, 717x285px
Usually I pull up all new listings for a console and refresh every so often when I'm gaming. I'm still surprised every time I find something I'm looking for at a good price. Flea market game's been dead for years around my area.
>>
Probably my best eBay scores in the past year have been CRT related:

>Sony KX-27PS1 Profeel for £5
>Sony BVM-20F1E for £10
>>
>>4072408
I actually had a really good year so far also. Got a lot of NoS shit that I hadn't seen in years. It's odd.
>>
>>4072408
Suikoden 2 is easy.

I found Suikoden 1 at some random pawn shop in Portland for $10 a few months back.
>>
>>4072408
All the time. I got a working PC Engine for $30 shipped recently, felt pretty good about that. There are still plenty of deals to be had, the only difference between now and back in the day is that now I use a sniping service.
>>
>>4072534
Damn, that's a fucking steal. I don't use a sniping service and even just browsing while bored I come across deals pretty regularly.
>>4072417
Felt odd to me too. Not complaining. Most of the great catches I have had since winter are pricey ps2 games I've been after. Got all three ps1 Deception games in a lot for $15 recently too.
>>
Sadly eBay hunting has become better than garage sale hunting which is a shame because you miss out on exercise and local community interaction but crazy as it sounds you're no less likely to find someone ON EBAY who doesnt check eBay prices as you are someone at a yard sale and you don't have to burn up gas to browse eBay.

Maybe if I lived somewhere flatter or if I was in much better shape I'd bike to the sales.
>>
How do people even list them for that low? Doesn't eBay shove the trending prices in your face while making the lisiting?
>>
>>4072801
They probably just want to get rid of it. Or they just don't care.
>>
>>4072801
Probably due to the misspelled title. There was no detailed item info box on the listing. Lady I bought it from seems to sell clothes mostly. She's got 1,705 listings right now, all dresses and shoes.
>>
>>4073051
>kys
kill young summerfags?
>>
>>4072575
Yeah, I typically don't actually need the sniping service as I tend to avoid auctions that have a lot of bidding action in general. I use one anyway on items I really want, just to make sure I have a chance if someone else is trying to do the same thing at the very end with zero bids.
>>
File: IMG_0074.png (534KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0074.png
534KB, 750x1334px
Shitty port but looking at the prices this game usually goes for I'd say this was a steal
>>
>>4072412
OP's was actually a find though. Almost 10 bucks for a PS1 port of a Capcom fighter is a terrible deal.
>>
>>4075807
I went to local game shop recently, and they had the PS1 port of MvC for like, $60-70. I couldn't even believe it, it's almost unplayable, and yet people are willing to pay out the ass for it. You could get 3 Dreamcasts and a copy of a nearly arcade perfect port for less. Makes no sense.
>>
>>4075869
Holy shit, that's funny. Well someone out there who never played fighters on a PS1 will probably pick it up thinking it's a sweet deal and then end up crying themselves to sleep.
>>
>>4072408
I got all the Dreamcast version of the first four Sakura Taisen games with all their extras and including shipping for less than $20 each. I had no idea they were so inexpensive I just looked them up cause I got nostalgic for the franchise
>>
>>4075798
saturn is better and cheaper
>>
>>4073026
This. I just picked up all three .hack GU from some guy that only sells sports memorabilia, 25 bux.
>>
>>4076956
You know they're doing an entire trilogy remaster right now right?
>>
>>4075923
I have the Saturn version as well. Just picked up the ps1 version since it's one of my favorite games and this particular port is a neat little oddity.

For it being released in 1998 (3 YEARS after the Saturn port) you would expect a nearly arcade perfect port. Thank god Acclaim have gone kaput
>>
>>4072408
I know not retro but I got Persona 3 FES, Persona 4 and SMT: Nocturne on eBay for 40 bucks. All with manuals. Pretty psyched, should be here on Thursday.
>>
>>4072408
I own pretty much everything I want now however I do find it fun once in awhile to see what I own now goes for compared to what I paid for it in the past.
>>
I love that there's still Japanese sellers who will put games up for auction starting at a dollar, I've gotten some amazing deals on famicom, super famicom and PC engine stuff that way. Games that would normally be 30-40 bucks for under ten, and all the $1 commons you could want. It's made NES collecting fun again.

just avoid yamatoku-classic, that motherfucker shill bids everything to 50 cents below your max bid and then wants to charge you double for shipping if the auction ends low
>>
>>4072610
id love to bike to yard sales if i could keep my balance..
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.