/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here bought pic related? those are gears for N64 sticks,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: s-l1600.jpg (47KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
47KB, 1000x1000px
Has anyone here bought pic related? those are gears for N64 sticks, on ebay for $1 each set.

Is there anywhere i cold buy the bowls for them too? doesnt matter if theyre made of plastic.
>>
>>4070441
If they're coming from china they're probably garbage,
>>
>>4070448
not China, some guy in the US, he also sells colored buttons for controllers too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N64-Joystick-Gears-for-X-Y-Axis-Nintendo-64-Controller-Repair/201950145853?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
>>
>>4070449
Could be ok. Still waiting on a teflon full stick replacement.
>>
>>4070456
are those actually being made or are you just dreaming or pushing for your kickstarter?
>>
>>4070461
I see talk on forums from time to time but no idea if they'll be made. It's one of the more plausible things to be made though. Just needs some $ and contact one of high end RC car manufactures to make them.
>>
They are good, I saw a review, but to be perfect you need to have a new stick and a new bowl. It is sold by kitsch-bent.com.

There is a guy selling an unbreakable stick, it is called Steel Stick 64, but you've got to enter a long wait like.

And Enkko is creating a perfect reproduction, but it is also not in the market yet.

As of now kitsch-bent is your only viable option, and they sell the gears, bowl and the sticks. But you may need to sand a little bit the one you are buying. Check the Youtube review.
>>
>>4070746
Also, don't forget to grease the stuff.
>>
>>4070441
Yeah. I get gears inside every mint jap controller I pick up for a buck.
>>
File: 0620171952.jpg (900KB, 2117x2280px) Image search: [Google]
0620171952.jpg
900KB, 2117x2280px
Received my steel stick about three weeks ago. It's well more than worth it. Was on the waiting list for over a year, though.
>>
>>4070876
That looks like trash. Also fuck whoever thought a torx head was a good idea.
>>
>>4070879
how else would you screw it on?
>>
>>4070879
It came with a standard OEM style cap making it nigh indistinguishable from a regular controller. And until you've held it in your hands and felt the tension and weight of the whole assembly, you'll never truly know how polished it is.
>>
>>4070879
>>4070883
It's worth noting that I came with a torx bit driver and extra grease. The main event isn't even the stick, it's the stainless steel bowl replacement inside the module.
>>
>>4070890
And the thickness of the stem doesn't limit travel from a standard stick?
>>
>>4070898
Thickness is identical to an oem stick, m8.
>>
>>4070903
Neat then.
>>
>>4070883
Countless other ways?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.