[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what /vr/ related clothing do you own? i just picked this beauty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

File: MVC2.jpg (168KB, 500x461px)
MVC2.jpg
168KB, 500x461px
what /vr/ related clothing do you own? i just picked this beauty up a few days ago
>>
File: KOG.png (95KB, 380x278px) Image search: [Google]
KOG.png
95KB, 380x278px
Got this from King of Games years ago, I think these are completely sold out by now.
>>
Some OoT shirts from back when the game was current. A shirt with MegaMan from the US cartoon. A Rampage Universal Tour shirt that came bundled with the game. Mario boxer shorts. A few Duke Nukem 3D shirts from when the game was current. A couple promotional shirts for Duke Nukem Forever - from before the final released version, formerly owned by Joe Siegler. A Capcom RE2 shirt from around when it was released. Also might still have a MewTwo shirt, but that would be much too small for me now.

I also think I have a few things from when I was a very little kid (I think I recall some Mario 3 underwear and maybe a SFII shirt), but my mom might've donated them.
>>
File: re2 pre release shirt.jpg (5KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
re2 pre release shirt.jpg
5KB, 180x240px
I used to have shit tons of 90s pre-order shirts because our store never got that many pre-orders and the company didn't sell them after the game release.

Ex-girlfriend(s) - one in particular - stole them all from me.
>>
>>4068256
>gramps post
>mentions his girlfriends

Like clockwork. Also, I bet they are using your shirts as cleaning rags by now.
I had a "Mariomania" t-shirt, got it from a store when I bought Mario Golf for some reason.
It was very small though, barely fit me when I was a kid, and obviously doesn't fit me now, several of my girlfriends used it a few times, but they couldn't steal it, I still have it.
>>
>>4068256
>ex girlfriend stole them all

bitches and whores
>>
>>4068256
Hey, I think that's the RE2 shirt I have that I mentioned in >>4068247

We're they preorder shirts? I think I got mine at a GameStop or similar (might've been a FuncoLand at the time), probably was a leftover after the preorder.
>>
File: what you guys look like.jpg (50KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
what you guys look like.jpg
50KB, 500x379px
I don't wear video game merchandise because I am not a giant manchild.
>>
>>4068260
Download 4chan X or another extension and you can force him to be anon or outright block him. His posts are just as useless any other anon but he causes a flood of shitposts every time he shows up.
Don't give the tripfag what he wants by acknowledging him. You're just encouraging him to post more.
>>
I don't wear nerd stuff in public because I'm not a faggot
>>
>>4068278
Too much of a hassle and honestly I don't mind gramps, he's a bit fixated with his ex-gfs and sometimes I think he makes up a lot of stories, but in the end there's far worse shitposters here (that sadly don't use a tripcode, but you can recognize them every time by the way they write and the content of their posts)
>>
>>4068280
>>4068274

>giving a shit about the outside worlds perception of you.

normies get out.
>>
>>4068295
normies actually probably think video game apparel is cool.

It's the same rule as always: if you're ugly, any clothes will look bad on you, if you're handsome, any "manchild" clothes will still look good on you and people will compliment it.
>>
>>4068305
Video game clothes are for loser faggots, cool people get video game tattoos

But yes I own two pac man shirts
>>
File: mZuoAaY2zzcY_6F7BJhnsBw[1].jpg (6KB, 225x214px) Image search: [Google]
mZuoAaY2zzcY_6F7BJhnsBw[1].jpg
6KB, 225x214px
>>4068273
Yeah, I see that there is now a very similar shirt available brand new but the one I posted first was what the pre-order one looked like, logo separate from graphic.
>>
>>4068313
>tattoos
Pleb as fuck, unless you can somehow get an irezumi artists make you one, which is hard for westerners/non-yakuza people.
>>
File: 61cA3-NfgwL._UX385_.jpg (18KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
61cA3-NfgwL._UX385_.jpg
18KB, 385x385px
pic related, but I don't wear it out much cause it's a bit tatty. used to have a tekken shirt but gave it to somebody else because tekken is a shitty fighter.
>>
>>4068305
>>4068295
>>4068305
>normies

It's normalfags if you really wanna act like that. Something tells me you guys are either redditors or underage.
>>
>>4068256
Yo, didnt you have to get those from the capcom catalouge? I remember seeing this from the megaman x4 manual
>>
File: shuma-win2.gif (3KB, 117x105px) Image search: [Google]
shuma-win2.gif
3KB, 117x105px
>>4068227
I had this in hoodie form, now I can't find it
>>
>>4068351
>my meme definition is more trve than your meme definition
>>
>>4068351
>le redditor / underage /summer meme xD
>>
>>4068227
None. I should get myself something with a subtle Shin-ra logo for the office.
>>
>>4068385

are you me? I had this hoodie too, had the logo on the front and OP's shirt art on the back.

One day, it just disappeared. I can't find it and none of my friends were seen wearing it. RIP my favorite hoodie
>>
File: J3GtMt1.png (211KB, 487x234px) Image search: [Google]
J3GtMt1.png
211KB, 487x234px
Alright, this is a long-shot, but Google is coming up with nothing.

Do you any of you guys remember a color-changing t-shirt from the Nintendo Power catalog, Power Supplies? They had some really unique stuff in there, and I ended up getting a color-changing shirt that was either purple, and heat would make it green, or vice versa. I'm pretty sure it said Play it Loud on the front, but I'm not totally certain.

Also, if someone could point me in the direction of Power Supplies scans, that would be sweet. All I've found besides the odd picture or two was this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXIidlsZmvE
and it's definitely not all of the catalogs. I didn't see the shirt in any of the cats featured.

Anyway, I had this Starfox shirt back in the day, wore the crap out of it.
>>
I just bought a neo geo shirt off redbubble
>>
>>4069207
Probably the Powerfest 94 shirt blending memories of Hypercolor shirts which were popular as fuck at the time.
>>
>>4069207
OP here, that starfox shirt is sick, id wear the shit out of it too. that's the kind of gem i was looking for when i made this thread.
>>
File: goods_00_187377.jpg (46KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
goods_00_187377.jpg
46KB, 734x734px
>>4068227
I wish this one came in mens. I picked up a Donkey Kong shirt though, always like to play that arcade game.
>>
>>4068283
>but in the end there's far worse shitposters here
yeah. its not like he's squarepusher
>>
File: niceshirt.jpg (30KB, 577x573px) Image search: [Google]
niceshirt.jpg
30KB, 577x573px
>>
File: heylisten-2_grande.png (111KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
heylisten-2_grande.png
111KB, 600x600px
My brother gave me this for Christmas.
I have a Video Games Live one too
>>
>>4070336
Ugh. I actually, physically grimaced when I read that.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.