[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

game mechanics that ruined the game for you trying to wall jump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
game mechanics that ruined the game for you

trying to wall jump in super metroid in a snes emulator for android is the most exasperating shit ever. i swear
>>
>>4066150
You've ruined the game for yourself by trying to play an action game with touchscreen controls.
>>
>>4066150

It is legit finicky. Replayed it recently thinking I would be able to do it easy now that I'm older but nope.

Doesn't ruin the entire game for me though. Don't even think you need it to finish the game in the first place.
>>
>touchscreen control
>emulators
>in an action game
The only one to blame is yourself, OP.
>>
>>4066150
>trying to wall jump in super metroid in a snes emulator for android
oh dear god why do that to yourself? i don't understand why you'd want to emulate anything on an android at all

i did and it was unpleasant, you probably need things to do that properly anyway like a bluetooth controller, a stand, who the fuck knows
>>
>>4066154
>>4066157
>>4066161
it's not like i can bring my pc to work and play games from there
>>
>>4066171
Why not?
>>
>>4066150
>Falling for le Android emulation meme XD
>>
>>4066161
They have bluetooth / microusb controllers with built in stands. They're not super great, but handy on the go or when laying in bed.
>>
>>4066150
You brought this upon yourself. The walljump isn't even a required move. Shame on you and your descendants!
>>
>>4066150
>trying to wall jump in super metroid in a snes
yeah it really ain't e-
>emulator for android is the most exasperating shit ever. i swear
lol
>>
>>4066150
I think you should go back to /v/
>>
>>4066161
>i don't understand why you'd want to emulate anything on an android at all
To be fair, most turn based games play just fine.
>>
>>4066204
Yeah it is.
If you fall into the hole, that is the only exit. Which means if you fuck up and saved in the hole and can't master the wall jump, you're SOL.
>>
>>4066213
Yeah, but OP's doing something super stupid.
>>
>>4066185
because it's big. and not very portable.

i was playing just fine. the wall jump is what fucked me over.
>>
>>4066214
Protip: don't fall into the hole
>>
>>4066226
No, you fucked yourself over because you're a moron who thinks touchsceen controls are in any way appropriate for an action game.
>>
>>4066171
get a psvita then???
>>
>>4066214
You can also IBJ out, that's likely a lot easier on retard controls.
>>
hey guys I'm trying to beat SF third strike story mode on my phone but I can't pull off any combos what the fuck is this shit? this game is obviously flawed how can anyone play this?
>>
>>4066171
>it's not like i can bring my pc to work and play games from there
Maybe you should be doing work at work instead of trying to sneakily play video games on a touch screen phone.
>>
>>4066963
Or maybe he should stay home and play retro games all day.
>>
>>4066210

I think you should go with him
>>
>>4066150
then play the game the right way faggot. HURR GAMES RUINED CAUSE IM PLAYING ON MY PHONE LIKE A NORMIE FAGGOT
>>
>>4066150
Buy a Bluetooth controller. They're like $20.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.