[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck am I supposed to change the controls in this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: cover.jpg (72KB, 640x809px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
72KB, 640x809px
How the fuck am I supposed to change the controls in this game? Because using < and > to strafe and the page keys to look up and down is seriously driving me up the wall.
>>
https://www.gog.com/forum/star_wars_dark_forces_series/dark_forces_plus_basically_vanilla_mouse_look_an_alternative_to_darkxl/page1
>>
>>4062730
Cheers anon.
>>
>>4062725
Enjoy OP, this is my favorite SW game (well, this or TIE Fighter). The level design is seriously great.
>>
>>4062758
Yeah it's gonna take some time to get used to the inverted Y axis but it's still fun so far.
>>
File: setup.png (57KB, 1286x825px) Image search: [Google]
setup.png
57KB, 1286x825px
its in the setup.exe I even included a screenshot because one time some fag tried to tell me it didnt exist and he couldnt change the controls.
>>
>>4062725
setup.exe , like almost every other first person shooter from that peroid. I guess you must be new to DOS games.
>>
>>4063415
>>4063434
The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.
>>
>>4063549
its a dos game, run the setup file in DOSBOX
>>
>>4062725
Just get a keymapper and use a gamepad.
>>
>>4063549
You can't be serious. If you don't have DOS emulation of some sort you wouldn't be able to run the game at all anyway. If you can run the game you can run the setup.exe the same way, you dildo.
>>
>>4065610
Unless he got the game from GOG. You know, like most people in this day and age would, unless you're a steambabby.
>>
File: Wee-Gee_negtd.png (450KB, 550x718px) Image search: [Google]
Wee-Gee_negtd.png
450KB, 550x718px
HAHAHA WEEGEE WILL GET YOU
>>
>>4066128
Gog still packs it with dosbox, so with a little google practice OP should do it like a good goy would
>>
>>4066128
What difference does getting it from GOG make? Are games just shortcuts in your start menu to you? The files are exactly the same as any other version of the game, you double Windows user.
>>
>>4069126
>Are games just shortcuts in your start menu to you?

Well yeah, why shouldn't they be?
>>
the Star Wars universe begins and ends with Dark Forces

the movies aren't canon
>>
File: feelsbadspiderman.jpg (110KB, 510x509px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadspiderman.jpg
110KB, 510x509px
>>4070120
>tfw no more Dark Forces spinoffs after disney shat on the entire expanded universe to promote their shitty cashgrab nostalgia wankfests
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.