[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm starting a playthrough of pic related and my pause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Crimson_Echoes_logo.png (260KB, 1757x506px) Image search: [Google]
Crimson_Echoes_logo.png
260KB, 1757x506px
So I'm starting a playthrough of pic related and my pause menu doesn't appear. I couldn't find anything with Google and I was wondering if maybe I have a shitty emulator for it? I'm using ZSNES and I didn't know if anyone else has had similar issues.
>>
>ZSNES
Fucking hell, we're going to be dealing with you idiots until the end of time, aren't we?
>>
>>4062650
>The Emu recommended it to me otherwise I wouldn't have used it
>>
>>4062648
Try it on higan. Also ensure you patched the correct version of the rom. Headered/headerless makea a difference.
>>
>>4062650
Eh, cut him a break. It's still the top recommended emulator on emuparadise for some reason, so inevitably people just getting into emulation are going to fall for it. At this point ZSNES is like original sin; people just have to learn better somewhere.
>>
>>4062697
>>4062714
Thanks guys, I haven't done much emulation.
>>
Still having the same issue, bumping for assistance. I'm using Higan now.
>>
>>4062843
Last weekend I downloaded Crimson Echoes from emuparadise and ran it on the SNESGT emulator. It worked perfectly as far as I could tell, but I quit the game after a couple hours because it was way too difficult, you can tell they didn't balance it properly. But the menu definitely worked, so maybe try that?
>>
>wanting to ever play the video game equivalent of fan fiction

Why? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>4062990
>he hasn't played Metroid: Rogue Dawn

Not OP, but sometimes it's nice to play a familiar game with a new coat of paint.
>>
>>4062650
CE and old mario hacks use a shitty music-related hack. It only plays right on ZSNES because of that.

Faggots of Eternity does the same thing.
>>
>>4062949
Thanks!
>>
File: killme.png (42KB, 642x533px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
42KB, 642x533px
I've tried ZSNES, SNESGT, and Higan and without fail, this is my pause menu. Any ideas?
>>
>>4063464
Are you pausing with start or accessing the menu with a button (I think it's X)? Because the darkened screen is normal CT behavior for pausing with start.
>>
File: 1496369492340.jpg (48KB, 750x513px) Image search: [Google]
1496369492340.jpg
48KB, 750x513px
>>4063470
I am literally retarded. It's been years since I last played CT and I forgot that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.