[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever play this game? It was a point and click adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Anyone ever play this game? It was a point and click adventure never seen it mentioned here.
>>
never heard of it, how is it?
>>
>>4058925
I can't even remember was hoping someone here played it more recently I thought it was alright when i was a kid but im not sure if that was because I was a kid at the time or not. I will have to try it again.
>>
It's free now and has a website still

https://creaturecrunch.com/support.html

its a blast from the past, there is even a patch for modern systems
>>
>>4058528
nobody here plays point and click adventures, this place is fucking poser central
>>
>>4059141
Yeah it's pretty wack they all hate on sierra games even though it takes all of 15 minutes to beat once you know all the puzzles so its not even a big deal to get stuck they just want to regurgitate whatever some faggot youtuber said.
>>
>>4059097
https://creaturecrunch.com/order.html
Order Now
Creature Crunch is now more than 20 years old and is no more sold. As it went to public domain, as seen here, the game can be downloaded for free. The download link and hosting are provided by Archive.org on a AS IS BASIS, which means that the software might or might not work (as it is outdated).

>As it went to public domain,
WHAT?
should i procide pro bono legal counsel and email that guy telling him this IP is still his to sell?
we cant let EA and disney get away with 100yo IPs and let the lil guy lose his shit
>>
>>4059097
>patch for modern systems
that link on the site is blank, broken, but i found something here
http://www.patches-scrolls.de/patch/1020/7/40982/download
>>
>>4059774
do it Im downloading it right now so if it goes down ill still have a copy
>>
>>4059774
>should i procide pro bono legal counsel
No. Pretending you're qualified to provide legal counsel is a crime. Even if you're only 12 years old.
>>
>>4059159
>There's only fifteen minutes of content in a Sierra game, the rest of the time is figuring out what random thing they want you to do and how to say it in a way the parser recognizes.

Yeah, it's totally wiggy-wack the way people hate on based Sierra. It must be because of YouTube.
>>
>>4059903
well if they actually sat down and played one they would see how fucking comfy it is so it has to be something.
>>
>>4059982
So you're confirming the theory that "comfy" means preschool level casual in summerspeak?
>>
>>4060052
yeah kings quest is the definition of casual, you causally stroll through fucking fairy tale lands. for a game so casual people shouldnt be so bad at it.
>>
>>4059783
I can't get this to work cause its a 16 bit exe i think, I can't get the game to work either it hangs when it changes scenes and I can only run it off the iso the install failed.
from what I played so far though it was pretty funny and looks like a ren and stimpy cartoon
>>
>>4060174
Imagine how much harder it would be if it were a text adventure with reading comprehension skills like yours!
>>
>>4060543
What am I not reading correctly you're the one that said it was casual.
>>
>>4061032
Actually I didn't. Hence the comment about your reading comprehension. And of course you have problems with KQ. It's basically a text adventure with graphics for eye candy. For someone with your reading comprehension skills it would be nigh impossible.
>>
File: 555-come-on-now.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555-come-on-now.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>4061197
This has got to be the dumbest bait I've seen here in a while. There is no way you're actually this retarded, is there? Do I need to write you a little string matcher or is denying the blatantly obvious some sort of ebin troll?
>>
>>4061312
For those of us who don't have voices in our head telling us what's blatantly obvious can you explain what is?
>>
>>4061643
No. Read the thread.
>>
>>4061964
Why do I need to read the thread to understand what the voices in your head are telling you is obvious about my post? Let me guess. The voices in your head put you up to this.
>>
>>4062158

>yeah kings quest is the definition of casual,
>Actually I didn't.
>is the definition of casual,

what other anon is alluding to is probably this? which i guess was sarcasm, but you never know in text i dont know KQ to deduce from context if it could be sarcasm, but you nonetheles are being dumb thinking sarcasm translates perfectly in text
>>
>>4062197
What other anon (You) is alluding to is something no one here ever said. But keep listening to those voices in your head that say it was. They'll only shout louder if you don't.
>>
>>4062208
>other anon (You)
jesus yeah people would be super worried about saving face on an anymous forum
damn anon, are you really frustrated? go to bed
>>
>>4059159
>Yeah it's pretty wack they all hate on sierra games even though it takes all of 15 minutes

Maybe I'm just a moron but it takes me anywhere between 45 minutes to an hour and a half if I can remember what I am supposed to do.
>>
>>4062259
>tries saving face
topkek
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.