[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vr/ what is your favorite retro donkey kong game? Mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0221.jpg (137KB, 1242x1040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0221.jpg
137KB, 1242x1040px
Hey /vr/ what is your favorite retro donkey kong game? Mine is Donkey King 64
>>
Donkey Kong 2
>>
Tie between Donkey Kong Country or Donkey Kong '94

Though I gues DK'94 is more of a Mario game.
>>
>>4056070
Team fortress 2
>>
>>4056073
DK 94? You might as well say Donkey Kong Jr. Math was your favorite.
>>
File: 1400548437177.jpg (25KB, 149x292px) Image search: [Google]
1400548437177.jpg
25KB, 149x292px
>>4056073
Are you me? This is exactly what I was going to post.

>>4056078
Are you fucking kidding me? This has to be bait.
>>
>>4056070
I have a copy of DK64 that was given to me but have never really played it. I enjoyed the Banjo games, should I give it a shot?
>>
>>4056090
It's hard as fuck. Never could beat the racing mini-games with Lanky. You get to play as 5 different, Konks so that is a plus.
>>
>>4056080
Now why would I bait with something like that?
>>
Returns.
>>
>>4056130
Careful you can get banned for posting games after 2000. Mods are strict when it comes to retro
>>
>>4056080
I think this whole thread is bait.
>>
DKC3
It seperates the men from the boys
>>
>>4056135
How so?
>>
>>4056138

Too many people mispelling titles, listing titles that don't exist, listing not retro titles, and listing titles that aren't even DK.

But whatever, dank memes.
>>
>>4056152
>Too many people mispelling titles, listing titles that don't exist, listing not retro titles, and listing titles that aren't even DK.

Welcome to 4chan.
>>
The one with the Donkey Kong Rape.
>>
>>4056070
>>4056070
The original Donkey Kong. The country games were terrible and everything after that was even worse. Original is still a great arcade game though.
>>
>>4057135
>country games were terrible
You don't need to be a contrarian for extra e-cred, boy.
But yeah I also pick the original arcade.
>>
>>4057135
You base your identity around being an ebin contrarian who can't like anything that other people enjoy, and you think this makes you somehow superior.
>>
>>4057135
Anything before Donkey King country is too primitive and boring. I mean if you like games that waste your money and time on then the original donkey kong is for you.
>>
donkey kong country before it got weird
>>
>>4059226
>before it got weird
i'm genuinely curious, would you mind expanding on this?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>4060990
this is when it got weird for me
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.