[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=130 Id_HKRxM Is the Inferna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

File: im.jpg (152KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
im.jpg
152KB, 800x553px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=130Id_HKRxM

Is the Infernal Machine really THIS bad??

I always wanted to play the N64 version but now..
>>
>>4049304
Not as good as Emperor's Tomb, but it's not bad for an N64 game.
Those fucktards are useless with anything that isn't NES/SNES, and couldn't work the game out between the three of them, so I wouldn't put too much faith into their critique.
>>
>>4049304
nope

those 3 goons are dumb ass fuck. They cant even figure out how to PUSH THE START BUTTON to open the menu. I dont get way anyone would watch these aging balding youtube morons let alone respect their opinions as facts.
>>
haven't played it, but anything that isn't 2D is beyond these guys so they're kinda unreliable, they're better off building brown bricks with minecrap
>>
>>4049304
DUDE why do I keep dying when that snake poisons me? wtf bro
>>
James couldn't past the first area in conker's bad fur day because he doesnt't have any sense of direction. How can you even trust this guys?
>>
>>4049304
There is a PC version too, if you really want to play it.
>>
>>4049432

The N64 version is the superior one. It fixes many of the problems with the PC version.
>>
>>4049336
To be fair the developers messed up by putting a poisonous snake in a beginner area.
>>
>>4049601
To be fair the player should know how to open the inventory screen. you know the same identical way you open the menu is zelda. Even when Im drinking I play less retarded then they did. How did players ever survive in a rpg like final fantasy when you need to use an antidote and open the fucking menu woooooooooow. they are dumber than dsp levels of stupidity. you cant blame the devs for that. mike calls the game ugly (they play retro games on a modern hd LCD) when in fact this game is one of the most graphically advanced games on the n64. All 3 of them are dumber than casual children and it shows. ryan looks and talks like an adult babby.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/l-8VbFn-y2U?rel=0
>>
>>4049761
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-8VbFn-y2U
>>
>>4049761
I never played infernal machine. Do you get antidotes in the inventory screen?
>>
>>4049792
YES. YOU PUSH THE FUCKING START BUTTON TO OPEN THE INVENTORY LIKE EVERY OTHER GAME EVER. you know like pokemon for example first you need to find an Anti Venom kit then you open the fucking menu and use it when you get poisoned. geez
>>
File: screenshot14.jpg (215KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot14.jpg
215KB, 800x600px
>tfw too dumb to open the fucking menu
>>
>>4049804
Ok, fine, bootsy is retarded.
>>
The game lacks basic instructions during the tutorial section of the game is already a sign of a bad game. Also, with bad cameras, the fact that you have to withdraw your weapons before you can jump or hang onto the ledge, enemies that takes way too many hits, inconsistent hit detection during climbing or jumping, and FoV being too low making platforming really difficult would make it a trash game that you'd only see in steam's indie garbage can.
>>
>>4049809
Bootsy is a fash-basher on twitter and got ghosted because hes a violent extremist and makes mike look bad at games. You are thinking of Ryan. Ryan is mostly a casual and needs to get better haircuts.
>>
Come on. A game that keeps you poisoned after you die from getting poisoned by an enemy? There is not even an indication for poison. There is just a skull and a decreasing health bar. So, no offense, but this game is horrible in its flawed design. The graphics look like shit (like most graphics on that particular console during that era) and the level design is weak. There is no twenty seconds in the video without glitches or clipping errors. Overall, it is a cheap and blatant device raping the Indiana Jones franchise that brought us good games like "IJ and the fate of Atlantis" and "IJ and the last crusade". You'd buy that? Damn, impressing you must be easy.
>>
File: 51K0JJYJQFL.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
51K0JJYJQFL.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>4049823
>no forced tutorial section to teach you how to open the fucking menu
>bad game
>>>/v/
>>
>>4049824
Yeah yeah all the same shit.
>>
>>4049826
shut up mike you fucking retard.
>>
Guys, Mike's just going through a rough patch in his life, he can't have all this negativity and hate regarding him everywhere he fuckin goes right?
>>
>>4049850
Same guy here I'm not Mike
>>
>>4049823

>HUR DUR WHO READS TEH MANUAL
>>
File: miney.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
miney.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>4049884
thats just what Mike would say
>>
>>4049896
That's right, who the fuck reads it? The game should make a good job of explaining itself without necessitating outside sources, this is an N64 game for fuck's sake not an NES.
>>
>>4049909
Don't worry, it's not me guys
>>
>>4049912
in game tutorials are the worst. If you cant figure out what all the buttons do just by pressing them you are a maroon.
>>
OP are you literally and unironically taking not just a youtuber but a Mike and James plays as being some sort of source of information about a game? I seriously suggest you re-evaluate your way of getting information on games if you are honestly doing this. Even James himself has admitted that his show is partially a fake and he doesn't think these things himself a lot of the time, they are done for show, like WWE.
>>
>>4049912
>That's right, who the fuck reads it?

People who aren't morons and want to know what the fuck they're doing for starters.

If you're too dumb to figure out to read a small paragraph of dialogue in a manual explaining shit than I don't think whatever the game says is going to teach you any better
>>
and one of these guys' favourite games is the first zelda?
>>
>>4050061
Conveniently the game that will give him maximum credibility and likeability in retro gaming.
>>
It's not a terrible game but it's really nothing special. I think it got kind of a reputation because it was one of the only N64 games that couldn't be emulated for a while. That gave it sort of a holy grail status, when really it's just an alright at best adventure game.

Also if you aren't gonna discuss the game and just talk about e-celebs, take it to the right thread.
>>
>>4050103
>That gave it sort of a holy grail status
I wasn't even aware of that. But isn't the n64 version just a more polished port of the PC one? I played that one and it was just a mediocre TR clone. Did the port add anything substantial?
>>
>>4050134
I'm pretty sure the N64 came first, it was announced first and the PC is missing some lightning effects and such.
>>
File: Bricks of the Brownish variety.jpg (75KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bricks of the Brownish variety.jpg
75KB, 640x360px
>>4049304
>Is the Infernal Machine really THIS bad??

You do know you're going by the opinion of people who think THIS is funny right?

These guys are a bunch of hacks, Mike is retarded and James is already dead inside since he finally realized his love for shitty monster movies isn't enough to make it into Hollywood.
>>
>>4049304

Who are this fat hack fucks?
>>
>>4050153
PC version came out first. The N64 version got delayed to fix a few things and copy interface features from Zelda.
>>
HAHAHA THIS GAME FUCKING BLOWS HUEHUEHUEHUE

LOOK HOW SHITTY THE GRAFX ARE HAHAHAHAHA

TOP TIER YOUTUBE COMENTARY
>>
File: 1471431288468.jpg (140KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1471431288468.jpg
140KB, 450x450px
FUCK OFF MIKE
>>
Nothings wrong with Mike
>>
ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH MIKE
>>
>>4050964
Wow didn't expect YOU to be here so quick
>>
>>4050967
who? im just making a reference to that gay ass song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HORkT4a2MhQ
>>
>>4050970
Nice save, Mike.
>>
hha why would Mike go all the way to 4chan? to defend himself? like, wouldn't that just be retarded? that's a little farfetched
>>
>>4050983
He was caught posting here a multitude of times, fuck off.
>>
>>4050990
Please provide proof :)
>>
>>4049324

They suck ass at any game they haven't played since childhood
>>
>>4050991
Fuck you look it up on warosu
>>
>>4049324
>I dont get way anyone would watch these aging balding youtube morons let alone respect their opinions as facts.

I'd honestly rather have this than younger loud and obnoxious know it alls. Not everyone knows how each game works, champ.
>>
>>4051040
You're smart, you are very smart
>>
>>4050994
Post it. Ive been called Mike and Australian Kun a bunch of times. Think they are both the same person?
>>
>that comment section
Wow, even the YT audience is waking up to the fact that they suck fucking ass at games.

>>4050991
Why, Mike? So you can get it scrubbed like you scrubbed your shitty comics from the internet archive?
>>
Started watching it and wow, even Ryan is now making J&M look like fucking tools. He has to tell to fucking duck or jump. This shit's pathetic.
>>
>>4051087
>is now
Video is two years old.

M@J Mondays have always been kinda shitty unless they have a special guest or rip bootsy.

Only thing good about cinemascre is james' film videos. and the 2 AVGN a year he pumps out, which are stale compared to his old ones.
>>
>>4049570
Which exactly?
>>
>>4049304

Ryan is more entertaining than post AVGN movie James, period.
>>
>>4051040
Those types are even worse I agree. Anyone who try's to pretend like an authority on a topic and isn't humble is cancer. You misunderstand me.
>>
>>4050994
There is no evidence. Literally just low-functioning neckbeards accusing random internet strangers to all be Mike.

I call it Mikephrenia.
>>
>>4054035
t. michael t. matei
>>
>>4050991
There is no proof,just a bunch of fucktards repeating the same bullshit over and over.
>>
>>4049826
>No indication
>Literally puts the international symbol for poison over the health meter as it drains and flashes red
>>
>>4054035

sup mike matei

look bro, I actually like your show but seriously try to OPEN THE MENU next time you stupid fuck
>>
>>4054531
That's assuming if I was Mike Matei you lowfunctioning robot fucker
>>
File: 1496789464276.jpg (32KB, 318x364px) Image search: [Google]
1496789464276.jpg
32KB, 318x364px
>>4054742
you can shut up now.
>>
>>4054761
THen stop accusing me
>>
>>4050994
So you're lying, gotcha.
>>
>>4051061
I bet its the same guy whos unable to argue and just goes *oh hi insert namehere im so smart huehue*
>>
>>4054820
t. elvis8atari
>>
>>4054742

That's exactly what a braindead moron like Mike Matei would say online.
>>
>>4055001
Oh, trust me, you don't know anything about the guy :)
>>
File: the_game_I_played_for_100_hours.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
the_game_I_played_for_100_hours.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
I loved this game.
>>
I played it on PC and it's a good game I made a video about it try tnot to get depressed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB3VMlfjCM8
>>
File: infernalmachine.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
infernalmachine.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
This is probably my favorite Indiana Jones game, maybe tied with Fate of Atlantis.

Infernal Machine and Fate of Atlantis are the only two that really capture the spirit of the films. The story, characters and setting are all on point, and the visuals are very impressive for a 5th gen console game. The game is also huge which is a cool surprise on the N64. It plays very similar to Tomb Raider (awkward controls and all), so if you can get into those games you can play this.

As a general rule disregard the opinions of famous youtubers. For the most part they don't become famous by offering insightful criticism or meaningful content.
>>
I won't pass judgment on the N64 version as I've never played it but the PC version is awesome.

Plays a lot like Tomb Raider I-III
>>
>>4049304
How would you make a truly great Indiana Jones game? What would the best genre be?
>>
Only ever played the PC version but I remember really enjoying it as a kid. It's essentially a really solid Tomb Raider clone, probably the best there is.

How does the N64 version differ?
>>
>>4057109

>Adventure
>Fate of Atlantis style
>VR support so you can play the game in an early 90s computer room setting on a 386 crt with Turbo button and Jurassic Park poster on the virtual wall.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.