[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm finishing up this game and was looking for some other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: shivers 2.jpg (9KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
shivers 2.jpg
9KB, 225x224px
I'm finishing up this game and was looking for some other point and click adventure games from this era late 90's-early 00's. Any recommendations besides the obvious Myst. Prefer something puzzle or story driven.

Running a windows 98 VM so compatibility on older games will not be an issue.
>>
I haven't played it but it looks right in your alley. I remember seeing it on the shelves back in the day.
>>
The Longest Journey. Make sure you pirate it though, don't give Tornquist any money.
>>
>>4046310
I remember seeing some FMV's from this looked pretty disgusting, will definitely check it out.

>>4046354
>don't give Tornquist any money.
Probably will but any particular reason? Guy a massive cunt or something?
>>
File: metal jesus.jpg (41KB, 599x648px) Image search: [Google]
metal jesus.jpg
41KB, 599x648px
>>4046165
Is that the game with Metal Jesus?
>>
>>4046165
that game was dope. And that OST brilliant as always.
>>
I don't know whent his came out, but I used to have a game called Alien Virus when I was younger.

I never beat it.

Has anyone played it? Is it worth going back and checking it out?
>>
>>4046569
I had a lot of fun with some of the puzzles are very difficult, I spent upwards of 30 minutes on some of them. Honestly the only thing I didn't like is the Petroglyph puzzles you had to do for each Bahos get really tedious.
>>
>>4046582
>didn't like is the Petroglyph puzzles
the one will the colored balls?
>>
File: shiv12.gif (8KB, 152x169px) Image search: [Google]
shiv12.gif
8KB, 152x169px
>>4046586
No these ones. Everytime you collected a Bahos you had to complete one of these puzzles in Devil's Mouth Canyon where you have to fit all the pieces into the shape.. Just got kind of annoying doing the same puzzle 12 times.
>>
>>4046165
Aura: Fate of the Ages is a very good Myst clone
Most games by Cryo Interactive
Reah and Rhem series
>>
File: 1446580016951.jpg (694KB, 1633x2030px) Image search: [Google]
1446580016951.jpg
694KB, 1633x2030px
>>4046468
He became a radical left wing activist who publicly calls for white genocide. Pic related is one of his more recent games.
>>
>>4046671
Ah gotcha. I don't pay much attention to this kinda shit but this is retarded. Will definitely pirate thanks anon.
>>
>>4046671
>don't buy something because the person who made it is bad
Feminist Frequency levels of autism here, folks
>>
>>4046760

Well naturally you don't want to give money to people that literally want you, your race, and your nation gone.
>>
>>4046671
>He became a radical left wing activist who publicly calls for white genocide
Based Ragnar. Definitely gonna buy his game.
>>
>>4046671
This is clearly satire tho.
>>
File: uw0t.gif (406KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
uw0t.gif
406KB, 200x200px
>>4046918
>giving shit about race or nation
>2017
>>
>>4047130
His public statements aren't though.

>>4047141
>giving money to nutjobs in this day and age
>>
>>4047182
>not giving money to progressive game developers
It's like you some kind of /pol/trad or something.
>>
>>4047182
>You are the worst and most despicable sort of racist
I mean that doesn't sound ironic at all no sir.
>>
>>4046165
11th Hour and 7th Guest should be pretty similar.
I don't know why, but Azrael's Tear somhow feels close to this as far as atmosphere is concerned
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.