[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you purchased from the GOG summer sales so far? I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: wc4sleevehigh.jpg (620KB, 1200x1438px) Image search: [Google]
wc4sleevehigh.jpg
620KB, 1200x1438px
What have you purchased from the GOG summer sales so far? I got WC 1+2, 4, 5 I had WC III as a freebie in my origin account. Did I do good /vr/?
>>
>get ready to buy $30 of games at crazy discounts
>accidentally click on game I don't want
>try to remove it from cart
>none of the remove links work
Funny, that always worked fine before. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER GOG.
>>
Psychonauts, HOMM3 and flatout2.
>>
Commandos and Swat 4 so far. Haven't played them in years
>>
File: GOG.png (880KB, 1103x682px) Image search: [Google]
GOG.png
880KB, 1103x682px
I was looking for sci fi to begin with but ended up having a lot of fun with spycraft. Any recs? I see OP posted wing commander which I thought about but passed over for some space games with fancier 3D graphics on steam.
>>
>>4045853
If you have to ask then the answer is no.
>>
>>4046724
>sent GOG a message through support website
>wake up to automated message, remove links still fucking broken but they have underlines now
The ability to remove items from a cart is basic functionality for any online business. How the hell did they fuck up this bad? Already tried 3 different computers, IE, Edge, Firefox, and Chrome, so it's not my end. Are they run by EU's or something?
>>
>>4045853
wc1 is still a mess

needing to scour reviews/forums before you buy is steam-tier bs
>>
SWAT 4
Outlaws
Syndicate plus
Capitalism plus
Dungeon Keeper
Theme Hospital
The Incredible Machine
>>
>>4045853
Slave Zero so far

How much bullshit do I need to go through to get Interstate 76 working on a W10 PC?
>>
>>4047424
>finally get reply
>"Just try a different browser. :)"
I told them specifically I tried four browsers. I mentioned which ones I tried, even included versions.

Fuck it, I'll just pirate the installers. Sorry GOG, no money for you, since you idiots can't figure out to do basic online transactions.
>>
>>4045853

A Boy and His Blob
Disciples Gold
Disciples II Gold
Eradicator
Fahrenheit
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Raiden IV: Overkill
Strife: Veteran Edition
SWAT 3
Terra Nova
Uplink: Hacker Elite
all the Warhammer games (Final Liberation, Shadow of the Horned Rat, Chaos Gate, Rites of Battle)

And free copy of Rebel Galaxy. Thinking of getting Gothic 1 & 2 as well.
>>
You can download all that stuff for free. Why pay the distributor?
>>
>>4045853
Avernum 1-6
Quest for Glory 1-5
The Saboteur
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb

I was going to buy Stalker but I got Clear Sky for free awhile back so I'll just play that first.

Also I bought the Ultima collection during the last big sale but couldn't get into the earlier games. Really should set aside time to play 4 sometime.
>>
>>4048635
if for no other reason then to fund cyberpunk 2077
>>
All the Tex Murphy games
Phantasmagoria 1 and 2
Gabriel Knight 1 and 2

FUCK-YEAH
>>
>>4049140
>Gabriel Knight 1 and 2

dat Curry
dat Hamill
dat Dorn
>>
>>4045853
are mel gibson and sting rly in this game? or just for marketing purpose?
>>
>>4049232
What?
>>
>>4048635
You know, maybe, i guess.. it's the honest way

you fucking thief
>>
>>4048635
>game has drm
>complain about drm
>game doesn't have drm
>why would I pay xd
>>
>>4048819
>Avernum
Can someone tell me about this series? I've tried researching the different versions and know that Exile 1, Avernum 1, and Avernum: Escape From The Pit are all the same game remade, but I don't know which is the best place to start. Opinions everywhere are different, and most of the reviews are just for EFTP.

Not interested in EFTP if it is dumbed down garbage, but I know Exile doesn't run on 64 bit systems.

Which game is the best for someone who only wants to play one of them?
>>
>>4049638
Avernum 1. Escape, while not exactly dumbed down, is simplified for tablets. I've heard claims it's easier too, but I didn't notice anything. The biggest changes I remember being the inability to close doors and ranged weapons having infinite ammo. These might seem trivial, but both make an actual tactical combat difference. imo the infiniarrows also take out of the theme of constant scarcity. Non-closable doors also make it hard-to-impossible to rob people blind
>>
>>4049232
Pretty integral.
>>
Broken Sword: Directors Cut
Killing Time
Starship Titanic
Day of the Tentacle: Remastered
Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist

plus some post 2000 games

I kinda get why they do, but I really wish Gog didn't take down the original versions when they sell remasters or re-releases or reboots or whatever the fuck. It's tolerable when it's like Monkey Island or DotT and you can just turn the fucking flash animation graphics and "improved" music off, but what the fuck is even the point of the Full Throttle remaster? The sprite art was really nice and they just did away with it.
>>
File: wing commander bar.png (52KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
wing commander bar.png
52KB, 640x400px
I still have the pirated versions I got as a kid. I can't get them to work properly on dosbox. Maybe I really need to build myself a retro gaming PC, all of my joysticks are midi port joysticks anyway.
>>
File: no.png (187KB, 608x350px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
187KB, 608x350px
are there any old d&d/goldbox games that are playable with a laptop/no num pad? cause my keyboard layout doesn't look anything like this.
>>
>>4051683
http://www.wcnews.com/techsupport.shtml
>>
I grabbed the Commandos games even though I've never played any of the genre. First one is kicking my ass and I love it
>>
The whole space quest series
>>
>>4048819
Clear Sky is worst game in the series by a wide margin
Get SRP mod and install it with its alternative ballistics option if you want to play it.
>>
Bought:

Afterlife
Hidden & Dangeous

and something else I dont remember.
>>
I got all the Metal Slug games, hooray for buying a game I already own six times for mediocre emulation and achievements.

>tfw 5 credits is the lowest setting

and Blazing Star, which is, incidentally, the worst fucking release I've seen gog put out and shouldn't have passed inspection.

Plus a whole bunch of other stuff I never played before but looks nice, and Postal for 19 cents.

Think I'm not done shopping yet, on the fence about Eye of the Beholder and Ravenloft
>>
>>4052836
What mission you're at now?
>>
>>4053390
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.