[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vr/ are there any good retro investigation/detective games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /vr/ are there any good retro investigation/detective games similar to Famicom Detective Club II in English?
>>
Portopia Serial Murder Case is great.
>>
>>4045170
J.B. Harold series
Jake Hunter series
>>
>>4045175
Thank you. This looks absolutely perfect
>>
>>4045181
Yasu is the killer.
>>
>>4045187
I've never really cared about spoilers, if something is good it should still be good even if you already know the plot
>>
Psy-O-Blade
>>
>>4045176
How's the DS version of Memories of the Past that was officially released in the West?
>>
>>4045201
No idea, have to play it yet.
>>
File: PsyOBlade_MD_JP_Box.jpg (2MB, 3185x2020px) Image search: [Google]
PsyOBlade_MD_JP_Box.jpg
2MB, 3185x2020px
>>4045198
forgot pic
>>
>>4045192
Google "Yasu is the culprit". It's sort of a meme.
>>
>>4045201
Meh, it was ok. The sort of game you can use to relieve your detective thirst once you run out of Ace Attorney, Danganronpa, Zero Escape...

I had fun with it. Can't compare it to the originals tho.

>>4045198
Good game, but pretty short.
>>
>>4045170
Does this have a part III?
The ending sorta implies a continue
>>
>>4046797
A third game in the series, BS Tantei Club: Yuki ni Kieta Kako (BS探偵倶楽部 雪に消えた過去? BS Detective Club: Lost Memories in the Snow), was released for the Satellaview in 1997 by Nintendo. The game is made up of 3 chapters; the first was broadcast from February 9~14, the second from February 16~21, and the last from February 23~28. The game was later re-broadcast several times. It is currently not possible to obtain and play the game in its intended form, as Satellaview service is no longer supported, some parts of the game used stream voice acting, which is not part of the game code itself, and the game was never ported to other consoles. As a Satellaview release, it was never released outside Japan.
>>
>>4046797
II was a prequel, story continues in the first game.
>>
File: d88.gif (2MB, 1294x1338px) Image search: [Google]
d88.gif
2MB, 1294x1338px
>>4045170
>in English
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.