[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't seem to find much info about the latest RetroArch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5806.gif (56KB, 426x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5806.gif
56KB, 426x275px
I can't seem to find much info about the latest RetroArch 1.6 on the PSP.

Do you need custom firmware to install it?

Is it any good?

I've a PSP Go on the way (thanks for the recommendations for a handheld emulation device the other day) and was wondering if anyone knew much about it?
>>
>Do you need custom firmware to install it?

Naturally...
>>
>>4043923
>Do you need custom firmware to install it?
When it comes to pirated software and emulators yes you need to hack the portable which is simply done by downloading the correct software and putting it in the game section of the PSP (You need software to work with your version of OS).
>Is it any good?
I have never used it however i found NesterJ to be good for emulating the NES and if i work with the settings on SNES9X (with the most recent mod) i can play SNES games well.
>I've a PSP Go on the way
Not bad as it includes 16 gigs of memory right on it.

Now this thread has gotten me to look into adapters for memory cards as i plan on going on a bus trip that will take awhile and i want to take a shitload of games with me.

Ill be buying a mini sd card and adapter some time tomorrow and ill tell you how it went.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.