[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you guys into the Game Boy Color? I'm not sure if its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: gameboy_colors.jpg (22KB, 362x194px) Image search: [Google]
gameboy_colors.jpg
22KB, 362x194px
Are you guys into the Game Boy Color? I'm not sure if its nostalgia for the era but I've been having a lot of fun playing through GBC games I missed when I was younger. I'll post some favorites but any recommendations besides the obvious stuff?
>>
>>4041104
I never had one as a kid. Only a regular Game Boy.
While I find it amazing today, the lack of backlight really bothers me. I wish it wouldn't, but at night in bed with the lights off, I wish it had a good backlight so I could enjoy some Harvest Moon.
>>
>>4041104
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Boy_Color

Remember the wiki anon. The wiki is your friend.
>>
>>4041703
I had one of those little worm LED lights, worked pretty well. GBC is best in direct sunlight, though. It really is a system to play on the go.
>>
>>4041728
I have a bunch of those wormlights, they were a godsend at the time.

It sucks that the original GB's expansion port can't carry power. It's such a struggle to see anything on that screen, and the designs of the light add-ons it got just sucked since they all had to have their own batteries.
>>
>>4041708
he literally said "besides the oblivious stuff"
>>
>>4041708
>Hunter x Hunter
>A Castlevania-esque game with some Metroidvania elements. It controls a lot like the NES titles, with whip-cracking and similar physics, except you use skills and magic, instead of subweapons. Even though the game's in Japanese, and based on an anime/manga, you don't need to know either to enjoy this and complete it
I can't get past the first section and I had to pass a shit ton of text I do not understand. I am retarded?
>>
>>4042017
>oblivious stuff
>>
just bought a super game boy bcuz I can't stand burning through batteries
>>
>>4041104
It just feels like a NES with a really tiny-ass low res screen. I've played through a few games on it, but I don't really have a desire to play many more. Had one as a kid too, just doesn't work for me now. Emulators help somewhat but then you just have fuckhueg pixels on a level no other system has, to the point where it looks a bit absurd on a modern HDTV.
>>
I bought one at hard off last week. But finding a fun game is tough. Only got Tetris and Bomberman
>>
I had a aussie edition green and gold color back in the day, spent all my time playing pokemon silver
>>
>>4041104
The only games worth playing on it are WL3 and Goemon Dynamite desu.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.