[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://dinocrisis.wikia.com/wiki/Di no_Crisis/plot >Ther

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: dino crisis capa.jpg (22KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
dino crisis capa.jpg
22KB, 500x415px
http://dinocrisis.wikia.com/wiki/Dino_Crisis/plot

>There are four possible endings based on choices made by the player.

How can some cheesy survival horror game have more endings than Mass Effect 3?
>>
>>4030538
Maybe because BIoware are hacks?
>>
Survival horror is rooted in the adventure genre.
Multiple endings is not a surprise.
>>
>>4030538
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS SERIES DIE?? IT WAS RESIDENT EVIL WITH DINOSAURS WAHT THE FUCK????? REEEEEEEE
>>
>>4030538

I mean in all fairness they're not huge variations, but yeah a lot of old Survival Horror games had multiple endings. Silent Hill had some crazy ones.
>>
>>4030558
fuck off namefag
>>
Supposedly Gail's ending isn't canon but it is the only one with the big revelation, a touching sacrifice and ties in with Dino Crisis 2, at least it's the best
>>
>>4030562
>HOW THE FUCK DID THIS SERIES DIE??
Capcom is stupid as fuck
Dino Crisis 3 was REALLY BAD
Dinosaurs are not cool anymore
>>
>>4030562

Capcom just didnt know what Dino Crisis was, first is survival horror the 2nd was a shooter the third a fucking space dino flying crapfest.

I like dc2 but wish they had kept it horror.
>>
>>4030538
ME3 has four different endings though?
>>
>>4030567
Fuck you, he's a nice guy.
>>
>>4031353
suck ma dick bitch
>>
File: dino cool.png (222KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
dino cool.png
222KB, 900x600px
>>4030594
>Dinosaurs are not cool anymore

Shut yo mouth.
>>
>>4030594
>Dinosaurs are not cool anymore

YOU WHAT?!
>>
>>4031353
He was a hardcore sperg in the Code Veronica thread.
>>
>>4030538
ME3 is way longer than the 6 hours of Dino Crisis.

>>4030558
That's true.
>>
>>4030562
Well its capcom we are talking about the king of having dozens of great IPs that they refuse to do anything with. Belive it or not dino crisis was marketed as a "panic" horror game what ever the fuck that ment. The second game felt more like an arcade shooter in horror game format. The third game went off the rails no one liked it so they went.
>Huh no one bought our game we made that was shit for going against everything everyone wanted. GUESS THEY DONT WANT DINO CRISIS ANYMORE.
Dino crisis was always a sorta beta to res3 and this is coming from someone who says dino crsis is thier favorite game hell I beat it at least once per year. If they did a REmake of the original dino crisis I would die a happy man. If they didnt get at least the Regina Rick and Dr Kirk voice actors back I would feel so sad. Dino crisis 1 probably had the best voice acting of the era.
>>
>>4031353
You forgot to turn on your trip, NESfag.
>>
>>4030574
Its a long time ago. But I remember going the t-rex route. Is that the same ending?
>>
>>4030541
Was I the only one to realise this with the first Kotor, or did anyone else?
>>
>>4033509
All the endings have you fight the trex as the final boss. There are 3 real endings. One were you escape on the boat with gail and rick with kirk missing the final trex is fought on land this is also the worst ending if you get this one you are a scrub who should consider suicide for forgetting about the mission. The second ending is were you find out the reveal on the true purpose of the mission you escape on the boat wil rick and kirk the final boss is in the water. The final ending is the heli ending were everyone lives and you capture kirk the boss here is fought on a weird tram thing.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.