[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we list are top NES games >BUUUUUTTT You cannot list games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1200px-NES-Console-Set.jpg (54KB, 1200x652px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-NES-Console-Set.jpg
54KB, 1200x652px
ITT we list are top NES games
>BUUUUUTTT
You cannot list games that have a remake which is better than the original

For example Final Fantasy cannot be listed since Final Fantasy for the PS1 is better in almost every aspect
>>
Super Mario Bros 3.
>>
metroid. zero mission is shit
>>
>>4028782

>it only took 3 posts for this thread to have a completely untrue post

It's not even an opinion anon. Zero Mission blows the original to smithereens. When a remake takes the original and keeps the same feel but fixing all the problems...that's a superior game. Just no getting around it.
>>
>>4028787
They're different games tho. You may as well say there's no point in playing original Castlevania because Sharp X68000 and SCIV exist.
>>
>>4028797

Difference is is that the original Castlevania still has a lot to offer.

The original Metroid? Not so much. Unless you count how unnecessary a lot of the game is.
>>
>ps1 remake of ff is better than the original
Thats low level bait looool
>>
>>4028819
>is better in almost ecry aspec5
>>
>>4028787
it retains nothing the original had and adds casualization, it's great if you're bad at games I guess
>>
zelda 2. Castlevania 3. super Mario brothers (all Stars version was shit)
ducktales
>>
Dr. jekyll and Mr. hyde
>>
>>4028813
>The original Metroid? Not so much.
Well that's just, like, your opinion.
>>
>>4028787
Zero Mission is just Super Metroid Lite. It really doesn't feel like the original at all. Not that it isn't a better game, though.
>>
castlevania 3 and kick master
>>
Super Dodge Ball
M.C. Kids
Batman
most of the Disney Capcom games
>>
>>4028779
Kirby's Adventure
Shatterhand
Bucky O`Hare
Gargoyles 2
Megaman 2
Little Samson
Shadow of the Ninja
Yo Noid
>>
>>4028895
>adds casualization

stop being so angry that some toys are more accessible than others holy shit if you think beating fucking Metroid has value because its "less casual" it makes me think you have never accomplished anything in your life that takes even the slightest bit of effort.
>>
>>4029409
you're the angry one. I just don't think it's very good. relax.
>>
>>4029514
Nah, I'm just chilling on vacation and playing Shadow Tower before I head to a wedding with my GF. I guess its just easy to fall into the whole "pretend to be outraged while talking about toys" thing because I feel like that will make me be seen as more valid on this board.

IDK, I just want more discussion and less casual dismissal of stuff. I would hate for this to be a board where games like Adventure Island 4 and Ufouria get dismissed outright just because they are really easy.
>>
>>4029409
>stop being so angry that some toys are more accessible than others
Metroid from the beginning was designed as a series for advanced players. It wasn't designed for the typical popular games player.

Metroid isn't supposed to be accessible. Not everything needs to be accessible.
>>
>>4030121

I could go in depth but the original game has lots of pointless screens and you can only shoot in 4 directions.

It sucks
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.