[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psp Emulators thread >What Emulators are your favorite? >What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: psp-large.jpg (109KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
psp-large.jpg
109KB, 640x360px
Psp Emulators thread
>What Emulators are your favorite?
>What settings do you use?

Also can someone link me to the best snes emulator for psp 300 cfw 6.60
>>
The best emulator on psp is shit, i tried dozens to try to play mother 2 at a decent framerate. Snes emulators on psp are all shit sorry :(
>>
https://github.com/esmjanus/snes9xTYL/releases
>>
>>4028717
Right now the new 3DS is the only handheld of choice to play snes on the go.

To balance things against the PSP, the 3DS can't play PS1 games for shit.
>>
>>4030727

Earthbound has no issue running on a PSP.
>>
>>4031359

Can the PS Vita do anything interesting yet?
>>
>>4030727
To be honest I tried snes emus on android and neither gave me good fps, 45-55 and you could even play it if you didnt knew how the game should run but eventually only PC emus are good for snes.
>>
>>4031168
how well do games run on this release?
>>
How's GBA? Could I play mother 3 on my vita well?
>>
>>4031401
Of course. This summer is promising an untethered hack. If they get F00D, it's pretty much wide open forever.
>>
N3DS for everything up to the 16bit
PSVita for PS1 and PSP
Shitnothing for the N64/Saturn
>>
>>4031405
How old was this android device? Even iPad 2 were capable of proper framerate. All the way back to nexus 7 android could do proper framerate.
>>
>>4031401
The exclusive memory cards will cost you more than the console itself and no, there's no micro SD adapter for them.

The retarded memory cards were the dealbreaker that ended up fucking up the Vita.
>>
>>4032338
It's more a case of quality than age. Androids vary wildly
>>
>>4032338
It was a samsung galaxy y duos, that should be plenty capable of emulating snes
>>
>>4032448
No wonder it couldn't run SNES games, it isn't that good.
Most phone today can run SNES games at 2000 fps and it isn't that good, came out in 2015 I think. There's still some input delay though
>>
>>4032325
Modern chink gaming tablets can into N64 quite decently.

GPD Win can into N64/Dreamcast/Saturn just as well as a PC.

>>4032448
Galaxy y duos is a 5 year old phone that was low-budget even back in the days- it has shit single core 830 Mhz CPU and even shittier GPU, no wonder performance sucked.

Literally any droidphone even of the lowest tier released in the past 3 years has at least 1.2 Ghz dualcore which is enough for SNES/Sega emulation
>>
>>4032408
some guy's making a microSD adapter for 3g vitas (evidently they just run an ultramicro pci port through a USB 2.0 interface on the board or something of the sort) so that might change soonish
>>
>>4032338
It was some $50 tablet I got.
That said, I can run segaMD, psx, GBA games on it just fine, its just SNES that no matter what cant hit the top speed.
>>
>>4028717
http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=8026
>>
>>4032480
3G vita? Finally, my time to shrine because I have one of those.
>>
>>4034243
yes, there's an adapter that will come out in September. You open the console and replace the 3g module with the adapter
>>
I just installed the pro online plug-in and tried tekken 6 with it but shit was too laggy.
Should I go for the ad hoc party ps3 app instead?
Also it'd be great if you could play the multiplayer of ps1 games on two psp. I did some research and there was some plug-in called IR Shell that made that possible but it doesn't work for 5.50 + firmwares.
>>
got a psp go on the way. What are the best emulators for ps1, megadrive,nes and gb/gbc/gba?
>>
>>4037608
>Ps1
Don't need any since it can already emulate ps1 games
>Nes
Nester J
>Gb/gbc
Master boy
>Gba
I prefer gpsp-j but a lot of people prefer gpsp kai

Also:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Emulation_on_PSP
>>
>>4038180
thanks pal
>>
>>4028717
I thought there was only one PSP emulator, PPSSPP
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.