[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hating one of the best platformers of all time because of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 10

>Hating one of the best platformers of all time because of a sound effect
This is, quite possibly, the most pleb opinion I have ever heard.
>>
especially because hearing said noise means your sucking at the game, and the game has air tight controls. git gud
>>
>>4026370
I don't hate Yoshi's Island because of a sound effect.

I hate it because it's fucking boring and bad.
>>
>>4026384
I've got a hatchet with your dicks name on it
>>
I hate it because it's tedious and unimaginative. Having to go out of your way for one stupid red coin is not my idea of challenge.
>>
>>4026396
But you don't have to...
>>
>>4026402
Except you do if you want to beat it. Otherwise all that's left is a straightforward generic platformer for babbys and retards.
>>
>>4026410
You don't need to get all the red coins to beat the game, though.
>>
>>4026410
>muh serious 2d platformers that aren't for babbies

it's no more or less depthful than smw and definitely more depthful than the dkc games where you can only run jump and throw barrels.
>>
>>4026393
Who names their dick?
>>
>>4026415
Except you do, faggot. You unlock a final world worth of levels by grabbing all items.
Sure you don't need to do the Star World in Mario World to beat the game but without completing it can you really say you've beaten the game?
>>
>>4026427
a lot of people. I call mine larry boy.
>>
>>4026429
yes you can still say you beat the game, because they're bonus stages that you unlock for doing extra stuff unrelated to the main quest. you dumb idiot.
>>
>>4026437
Except the extra levels are harder than the normal levels and are really where the meat and potatoes of the game really are. You filthy CASUAL.
>>
>>4026437
If you're not taking the goddamned game seriously why play at all? You must be one of those I PLAY FOR FUN idiots who credit feed at shmups and only play against bots in multiplayer games. If you ain't gonna take this shit seriously then get the fuck out of my face, kid.
>>
File: poochy-ain't-stupid-2.jpg (64KB, 620x305px) Image search: [Google]
poochy-ain't-stupid-2.jpg
64KB, 620x305px
>>4026437
Also notice that you still need to 100% the extra stages to finally beat them. HOORAY FOR EVEN MORE TEDIOUS COLLECTING
>>
>>4026440
yes I play atmospheric snes platformer games for fun. only an idiot would go out of the way to 100% a game like this unless you really enjoyed the levels and gameplay, which this guy doesn't apparently? what's the point? I 100 % donkey kong country 2 and beat the extra levels because it's one of my favorite games but I wouldn't call someone a casual or that they didn't "beat the game" for not doing extra work. those are meant to be bonus content for people that like the game.
>>
>>4026442
yeah that's why you don't tediously collect autism coins in a 20 year old game unless you enjoy the game.
>>
>>4026449
>what's the point?
SO YOU CAN BEAT THE GAME
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Why put the real hard stages at the end if you ain't supposed to see them?
>>
>>4026451
Holy shit, kid. I'm done talking to you. Enjoy playing your games wrong and having wrong fun while you do it.
>>
>>4026410
>Except you do if you want to beat it.
those are extra stages, something you get for going beyond the bare minimum of just making it to the end

stop being such a goddamn retard contrarian piece of shit
>>
>>4026464
>those are extra stages
AND THEY ARE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO BEAT THE GAME

SO YOU CAN BEAT THE MACHINE
HOLY FUCK
>>
>>4026430
>larry boy
I'm glad you chose something appropriate..
>>
>>4026459
100 percent completing a game isn't the same as beating the game. You don't have to explore every inch so gta san andreas to say you beat the game.
>>
>>4026464
You must be the type of retard who plays rhythm games with the wrong peripherals or fighting games without a fighter stick and think they're playing it correctly. Grow up and git gud.
>>
>>4026468
>he's typing in all caps
calm your tits

Nintendo probably finished the game and said "hey let's add extra stages for people who really really like this" so they did
>>
>>4026470
>completing the game isn't the same as beating the game
You've contradicted yourself.
>>
>>4026472
>grow up
>feels the need to 100% a platform we aimed at children
>>
I don't usually say it, but I legitimately think autism took over in here.
>>
>>4026472
>You must be the type of retard who plays rhythm games with the wrong peripherals or fighting games without a fighter stick
haha bait city

i hope this isn't what you plan on doing for the entire summer
>>
>>4026476
It depends on the type of game. For linear 2d platformers with clearly defined stages and goals then you've beaten the game when you've completed the main quest.
>>
>>4026479
>platform we aimed at children
At least we've agreed on that.
>>
>>4026483
If you gonna go by completely arbitrary goals then you might as well stop playing on world 2 or some shit, the game is not as tedious by then. If you wanna judge player skill then you gotta even the playfield and do all the post game content.
>>
>>4026427
Dont forget about Fuzzy
>>
>>4026490
it's not arbitrary, the game has a story and a goal, which is to deliver mario and defeat bowser, once you've done that the game is beaten and everything else is extra content.
>>
>>4026497
Wrong, the goal is to finish all content which include the extra levels and grabbing the retarded red coins.
>>
>>4026498
that's your personal goal, not the goal the story and quest lays out for you with the stages and worlds. had enough autism for the day, bye.
>>
>>4026504
>story
What story? It's a Mario game. The ultimate goal of videogames should be to beat the fucking machine otherwise you're just wasting yours and everyone else's time.

Oh that's right, just run away when you run out of arguments. Fag, just like how you run away from harder extra when you realize you haven't got the skill to beat them.
>>
The sound effect never bothered me. The game itself never did much for me though, wasn't my cup of tea. Most of the levels felt either drawn out or overtly gimmicky, and I wasn't a fan of the egg throwing. Always preferred playing SMW, and while not as a kid now DKC1.
>>
>>4026498
>playing chess
>I haven't beat the other player until I've cleared every one of his pieces off the board
that's how you sound
>>
>>4026513
>playing chess
>just haphazardly throw the pieces all over the place while sperging like an autist
>WHAT'S WRONG BRO DON'T YOU PLAY FOR FUN?
>>
File: 1391204107994.jpg (129KB, 763x760px) Image search: [Google]
1391204107994.jpg
129KB, 763x760px
>This thread
Classic /vr/.
>>
>>4026516
>I'm the one sperging like an autist
>>
>>4026509
>just like how you run away from harder extra when you realize you haven't got the skill to beat them.
what are you so angry about anyway? me and the other guy told you those were extra stages like 5 times already and you've been saying we don't have the skill to complete them? i've played the stages and i actually like them, you've just been missing the entire point of this conversation either by choice or accident

i might just be talking to someone who's mentally ill
>>
>>4026527
OH I'm sorry, I play 4chan for fun unlike you RETARDS who take it seriously and actually put an effort to COMPLETE games. Think about it actually beating games, what kind of moron does such a thing?
>>
>>4026529
>extra stages
THEY. ARE. HARDER. THAN. NORMAL. LEVELS.
I just wanna beat this retarded faggy dinosaur game and move on to something but I can't without completing the highest challenge in the game.
>>
File: 1409648766791.png (127KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1409648766791.png
127KB, 300x300px
>>4026534
Damn nigga, they're just optional levels, you don't have to do them.
>>
>>4026534
>but I can't without completing the highest challenge in the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHYFsTZOrb0
>>
>>4026535
>optional
Turning on the console is fucking optional, you don't have to do it. But if you actually wanna accomplish something in your life you have to man up and do it.
>>
>>4026538
>but if you actually wanna accomplish something in your life you have to man up and do it
You sound very insecure. So beating the final boss isn't an accomplishment? It sounds like you don't even think the game is good. Getting 100% for the sake of "manning up" is pretty dumb.

t. completionist
>>
>>4026370
i wish the game over screen was a graphical image of baby mario getting stomped on the head
>>
>Man up

I was 12yo when i completed that game. It doesn't hold up to this day.
>>
>>4026370
>>4026370
Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy was fun, the rest of the game is the epitome of style over substance. I wish baby crying was the only bad thing about the game.
>>
Id play any mario game over yoshis island
>>
>>4026427
>Who names their dick?

Their girlfriends.
>>
>>4026427
>>4027183
>>4027207
mine's named Fuzzy
>>
>>4026427
I had a girlfriend who named mine Dr. Destructo.
>>
>>4026461
The saddest part of /vr/ being /v/ is that you don't even do it right.
2/10 no panache whatsoever
>>
>>4029246
What he said is not wrong, though. People most certainly should stop playing games wrong.
>>
>>4029246
>>4029246
Welcome to 4chan. Enjoy your stay!
>>
There's a romhack to literally remove the sound effect and believe the game is 10 times better without it.
>>
Lots of people get off on being part of a group just because they see it at as license to be exclusionary to people that aren't part of said group.

/vr/, like any group, has this scum.
>>
>>4026370
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2658/
This is a rom hack to mute the crying sound, and it's the version everyone should be playing anyway.
>>
>>4026427

I named mine McQuaid, I feed it blondes.
>>
>>4026427
I have lots of names for mine.

Ladystick
Maidenrod
Willow Wand
Staff of Venus
>>
>>4029338
>just because they see it at as license to be exclusionary to people that aren't part of said group.
persecution complex much? nobody is trying to bully you. most of you weirdos isolate yourselves for having shitty opinions, that's why people dogpile on you.

look on the bright side, be happy it happened here and you didn't say something about niggers and lose your job or something. there are no repercussions for being a fucking idiot on 4chan, but people will make fun of you. if you're not used to it maybe you should go back to a moderated forum
>>
Why would anyone openly admit to not liking Yoshi's Island? You're not impressing anyone, you're just admitting you are a dullard with shit taste.
>>
>>4029710
Forreal, Yoshi's Island is amazing.
>>
>>4029710
It's a good game, but a bad Mario game. Had it been called something else people would love it.
>>
>>4029710
Maybe people just have different opinions. Personally, I love the game and thought it was generally liked here but I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>4029370
That's for casuals, I'm gonna make a hack that replaces Mario's crying with a vuvuzela.
>>
>romhack to remove the sound effect
What a fucking pansy ass... this is the stupidest idea for a ROM hack I have ever heard. The current generation of gamers are such whiny, entitled weaklings. No doubt I'm the only one who thinks the annoying crying builds character.
>>
Only Mario game I have ever found boring enough to stop playing. It's a shame because of how well it has been reviewed.
>>
>>4026370
There is a ROMhack that just removes that sound unless you're a hardware fag, in which case you're fucked since sadly the SD2SNES has no FX support.
>>
>>4026370
A loud distracting noise can ruin a game for people, shocker.
>>
>>4026427
my first girlfriend call it xulira

i call it noodles
>>
Am I the only one who actually cracks up whenever baby Mario starts crying?
I might be a psychopath, I think the natural reaction for humans is to feel uncomfortable, but I find it funny.
>>
>>4030190
I laughed at the scene where the fat guy gets beaten with soap in Full Metal Jacket.
>>
>>4026384
This. Also I think it controls like shit and has a disgusting aesthetic.
>>
>>4029689
>persecution complex much?
Nope. But if you cant recognize this pattern in human behaviour you just might be fucking dumb.

>most of you weirdos isolate yourselves for having shitty opinions
That is dumbest shit i have read today.

>look on the bright side, be happy it happened here and you didn't say something about niggers and lose your job or something.
This sounds like projection
>>
I don't like the shit castle levels.

If you dislike the game because the Baby's cry is annoying that's just a red flag that you're garbage at the game, since you shouldn't be hearing it that often.
>>
>>4030280
>>4030190
I laughed while streaming Clock Tower, when bobby starts killing Jennefer's friends and you hear them scream.
>>
>>4026498
t. fucked around with tedious collecting and is too stubborn to admit he hated doing it
>>
>>4029720
>It's a good game, but a bad Mario game.

i really doubt it was meant to have "Mario World 2" tacked onto the title, it's a selling point however. i wonder if the developers were annoyed over that
>>
>>4030585
It was just called Super Mario: Yoshi's Island in Japan so probably.
>>
So what made this game in particular such hot shitposting fuel on /vr/? Plenty of other well known games get shitty threads, but with this game it seems like there is always, always some kind of huge fucking controversy about its quality.

What makes this one so divisive? And if it's just continued troll maymays, why this game in particular?
>>
>>4030604

Vocal minority of boring people with awful taste.
>>
>>4030604
Contrarians, bait, falseflags, etc.
A lot of the people that shitpost about it haven't even played it.
>>
>>4026427

Who likes to take commands from strangers?
>>
File: flowers hulkster.jpg (239KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
flowers hulkster.jpg
239KB, 650x440px
>>4026370
>one of the best platformers of all time
>>
>>4030604
I didn't realize anyone actually liked this game until about 5 years or so ago. Always thought it was rightfully dismissed as a bad game by the majority of people. I certainly don't remember anyone singing its praises in 1995.
>>
why does baby mario sound exactly like this thread?
>>
>>4031459
Opposite for me, I even knew diehard Sega fans who hated Mario games but loved Yoshi's Island back in the 90s.
Only noticed people that didn't like it and the whole "baby mario crying makes this game bad" recently.
>>
Yoshi's Island was a poor man's DKC anyways
>>
>>4026498
I bet you loathe final fantasy games.
>b-but I HAVE to beat Yiazmat 122333 without the license board, why else would they have the challenge available to me
>>
>>4026370
Not a fan of excessive collecting in 2D platformers. Something about the level design felt off to me.

crying mario is annoying
>>
>>4033995
>collecting
You can skip the collecting aspect in Yoshi's Island. In fact, I'd recommend don't going for 100% on your first playthrough. It's not like other Mario games or other platformers didn't have coins and other kind of stuff to collect anyway.
>something about the level design felt off to me
Could you think of what exactly?
>crying mario is annoying
Don't get hit.
>>
>All this hate for Yoshi's Island

What the fuck is wrong with you niggers - it's clearly the best in the classic Mario fiveology.
>>
>>4026427
your mother
>>
>>4034060
>You can skip the collecting aspect in Yoshi's Island.
Yes, don't do the thing that the game explicitly grades you for upon finishing a level.

>Don't get hit.
That's like saying "don't use the cape" in defense of SMW. Being able to avoid something doesn't magically erase the problem.
>>
>>4034086
>Yes, don't do the thing that the game explicitly grades you for upon finishing a level.
Super Mario Bros. 1 saved your hi-score after the game over or finishing the game. That doesn't mean you *HAVE TO* surpass your hi-score in every consecutive playthrough.
Anyway, I didn't say "don't do it", I said, don't do it on your first playthrough. Doing a 100% run is fun as hell and challenging, but would only frustrate someone new to the game if he imposed that goal to himself.
You can beat the final boss and see the ending without getting a perfect score in every level.
>>
>>4026427
I call mine Gandalf.
>>
>>4034096
>Super Mario Bros. 1 saved your hi-score after the game over or finishing the game.
Super Mario Bros. doesn't shove the score in your face, it's always in the top left, never calling attention to itself. The high score also resets when the game loses power.

In Yoshi's Island on the other hand:
>You collected X/20 red coins
>You collected X/5 flowers
>You have X/30 seconds
>Here is your score for this stage
>If you got 100, you get a fanfare and the items on screen animate

Do you see the difference?
>>
>>4034108
It's just visual presentation, anon. Don't let it get it to you so much.
You can beat the game without 100% completion, that's the point. It's not mandatory and it's probably not meant to be done on your first playthrough ever. I know as a kid I didn't, I only rarely got a 100 perfect score and it felt special.
>>
>>4034115
You also unlock bonus stages. So I'm actually missing out on content by not suffering through the collecting
>>
>>4034145
>bonus stages
I see you never really got to get 100% in a single world. You get also an extra level.
Yeah, the extra stuff is cool, but you can still beat the game without it, that's the whole point. The extra levels and bonus stages are a reward for being good at the game (with even harder levels).
Same deal with Super Mario World and the Special World. Most people didn't get to that on their first blind playthrough.
Remember, games back then were made with replayability in mind.
>>
File: yoshi's island.png (56KB, 548x342px) Image search: [Google]
yoshi's island.png
56KB, 548x342px
>>4026384
>>4026393
Congrats, this post is famous or some shit.

Yeah I use tumblr, kill me.
>>
>>4034205
>Didn't even include Who names their dick? replies
What a shit cap.
>>
>>4034145

>So I'm missing out on content by not suffering through the collecting
>suffering

The simple fact is is that those bonus levels are a reward for fortitude and skill and you don't even need much of either because the game is easy and a joy to play. Sure there are some levels that are a pain to 100% but mostly its pretty accessible.

Cry harder anon, ur literally OP's image.
>>
>>4034234
>looking for shit in a 2D platformer
>a joy to play
yeah, because I want to go find 25 items in nearly fifty levels. As if. I'd rather be challenged by actual platforming then searching every corner of a piss-easy level for a coin.
>>
>>4034252
>items
It's just coins (like in every other mario game, just here some are secretly red) and 5 flowers (like the Yoshi Coins in SMW).
It's not a big deal, from what I'm reading around here, probably the biggest challenge for some people is getting to the end with the full 30 star meter i.e. not getting touch i.e. not listening to baby mario
>>
>>4034252

>nearly fifty levels

ok so lets take it a step back for a second

how old are you? This game was released in a time where replayablity was important as hell and there were far fewer options for someone playing games. Getting a new game cartridge was a big deal and most people just rented shit to try before they bought it.

So what I'm getting at is, what you're complaining about is something I actively looked for at the time in games. This game had a lot to do and rewarded you for doing it well. Sounded great, looked great, has great levels and ideas, etc.

Sorry that you can't enjoy it anon, but what you're complaining about just isn't a big deal especially to anyone that grew up with the game.
>>
>>4026384
At least It's better than Super Mario World. Yeah copy all the bosses from Mario Bros 3..how original.
>>
File: 1478503759757.png (38KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1478503759757.png
38KB, 625x626px
>>4026410
Ah a self proclaimed video game guru.
>>
>>4034205
Jesus Fuck, who the fuck posts shit from 4chan on tumblr?

I genuinely dislike Yoshi's Island, and think it's a bad game. I know everyone's got a boner for it but jesus fucking christ grow up and keep 4chan on 4chan.
>>
>>4034289
You got the attention you wanted Junior. OWN IT.
>>
>>4034291
3000 notes on tumblr. Fucking christ man.

Are those snowflakes that easily triggered? Someone doesn't like their favorite game?
>>
>>4034269
>It's just coins (like in every other mario game, just here some are secretly red)
They aren't secretly red. The red coins are slightly darker than the regular coins so you can easily see them.

>like the Yoshi Coins in SMW
You aren't graded for the Yoshi coins you collect, you just get an extra life if you bother collecting all 5. That's pretty irrelevant when the game hands out extra lives like candy, however.
>>
>>4034205
Post the tumblr so I can read the triggered replies.
>>
>>4034298
I know, but the point is, they're still coins.
>You aren't graded for the Yoshi coins you collect
Fair enough (although I believe you are in the GBA remake, never played it though). The point remains, 100% completion isn't mandatory. You can play the game as a regular platformer (get from point A to point B), in fact that's the way I played it back in release date, later on I replayed it and went for 100% completion.
>>
>>4034332
But then you miss out on the extra levels.
>>
File: 1453888958945.gif (3MB, 444x338px) Image search: [Google]
1453888958945.gif
3MB, 444x338px
>>4034351

ok so that's the incentive to get 100%

what part of this aren't you understanding?
>>
>>4034351
Which I played later when I went for completion.
The game has enough levels anyway, as a kid the only secret level I could unlock was the one on the first world, Poochie Ain't Stupid, and maybe he wasn't but I was stupid and couldn't beat it.
Kamek's Revenge is probably the hardest though.
>>
>>4026370
I really wanted to like this game, I really did. I grew up with the nes, and the SMB trilogy was and still are some of my all-time favorites. I got a Genesis next generation, but was still able to play SMW at my friend's house and loved it. Never had a chance to play YI, until I was much older. I remember being so excited to finally get my hands on it, but ended up being very disappointed. I don't even know if I got half way through it.

And, while certainly annoying, it wasn't the baby crying that put me off. More so it was because the actual platforming took a backseat to collecting. I remember it being very tedious and boring. Shame, because it dies have fantastic graphics.
>>
>>4026423
>depthful
stay in school, kids
>>
>>4026384
Objectively wrong.
>>
>>4026439
>>4026429
>>4026410
>>4026396

You are a real piece of shit, you know that? Make up your mind.

>I'm assmad because I have to exert some effort to 100% a game
>I am obsessed with 100% -ing a game and don't consider the game beaten if I don't do it

It's a fucking fun, laidback game that just gives you a gold star, so to speak, for going the extra mile. How can you be a completionist but bitch about having to put effort into it? That's literally the definition of completionist gaming. You want the game to just fucking hand you god damn cookie for powering the machine on?

Please kill yourself. People like you make us completionists look bad.
>>
>>4034535
>It's a fucking fun
No, not really, it's not.
>>
>>4026459
>>4026461
>>4026440
>>4026472

>STOP HAVING FUN WRONG
the thread
>>
>>4034540
no one's talking to you. fun is subjective. fuck outta here with your "it's not fun if I say it's not"
>>
>>4030312
You're out of your fucking mind
t: YI speedrunner
>>
>>4034605
>t. an autistic nobody
>>
>>4034618
>t. a massive buttmad faggot who hates fun
>>
>>4034628
>t. autistic nobody who wasted all his youth playing a children's game for speed
>>
>>4034629
>t. bitter faggot who can't comprehend people having fun in different ways

t. someone who doesn't even find speedrunning fun
>>
>>4034637
inb4 >>4034629 responds

mad bro?
>>
>>4034628
If I hated fun I'd play Yoshi's Island.
>>
>>4034637
If I don't find the core game fun, why would I find the autismo run any fun.
>>
>>4034641
>>4034642

It's okay bro, you keep telling those people why they shouldn't be having fun. Don't let no one get you down.
>>
everyone in this thread is a nigger
>>
>>4034645
To be fair, you're doing the same thing by forcing Yoshi Island down the throats of the people who simply have no interest in the game.
>>
>>4034653

I'm not forcing anything down anyone's throats. I'm hopping from thread to thread calling out "stop having fun" faggots killing /v/ and all its derivative boards.
>>
>>4034629
nigga that wasnt even me
>>
>>4034662
You need to indeed stop having fun if you're having fun the wrong way, these are arcadey games with a set goal and losing conditions, not a modern sandbox nongame.
>>
File: secretmessage.png (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
secretmessage.png
16KB, 320x240px
>>4034505
>More so it was because the actual platforming took a backseat to collecting.
Other than some of the cave levels which are maze-like, most levels in Yoshi's Island are pure platforming, the game doesn't force you to do the completion part, it's optional.
Give it another shot, and don't worry about collecting everything.
You're missing some really cool stuff if you quit half through.
>>
>>4034505

You made a mistake and convinced yourself that the collecting is the most important aspect of the game.

What is wrong with you? Why lie to yourself?
>>
File: abandon-thread-gif-cats.gif (1MB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
abandon-thread-gif-cats.gif
1MB, 300x192px
>>
>>4026370
Back during development when the sound effect was much more tolerable, playtesters ignored baby Mario and just kept on going without him, so they had to make the crying obnoxious to make you want to stop it.

It reflects evolution in a way. A baby's cries are obnoxious as fuck so that you tend to it.
>>
>>4034874
>>4034905
I am sort of compulsive so maybe I will take your advice and give it another shot one of these days. I still have the cart so I may as well.
>>
>>4034697
>Yoshi's Island
>arcadey
How?
>>
I've been playing this recently and have almost 100% it on the emulator. Just Kamek's revenge to go when I can be bothered.

I like the game, It's a fun little platformer with nice artistic design. I'm not bothered by the crying Mario.

Few things I don't like:

The music is great but would have liked them to have thrown in one more song. The same 3 tunes get really repetitive towards the end.

Bonus games are kind of pointless. I only use the matching pairs to grab stars so I can max them out if I screw up trying to 100 in a level. Extra lives are kind of pointless. I don't even know what using the cloud or magnifying glass does and don't really care to.

The main game is just a little bit too easy. I know it's aimed at kids, but I remember watching a friend of mine smash through Bowser's castle like it was no big deal. He probably played the game heaps but he was 11 years old and hardly a gaming god. I'll admit I didn't exactly breeze through the whole game in one sitting, but I never encountered any level where I had to really concentrate to beat it.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.