[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vr/ I'm in a dilemma, I really want to play FFVII >(Inb4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ff7-1.jpg (65KB, 616x346px) Image search: [Google]
ff7-1.jpg
65KB, 616x346px
Hey /vr/ I'm in a dilemma,
I really want to play FFVII
>(Inb4 muh ffv is a real rpg)
And I have to ways of playing it,
I could either play it in a pax emulator (FPse) on my android phone or I could play it on my PSP, now tge phone is always on me while the PSP I'll have yo carry it with me when I play, what would you do Anon?
>>
>>4014530
It won't make much difference honestly. Do what you find more convenient.
>>
>>4014530
Play it on your PC with The Reunion mod.
>>
>>4014548
There isn't anything better? I used that mod possibly a decade ago.
>>
Play it on PC, and do so with the retranslation patch that makes the story comprehensible.
>>
>>4014597
But FFVII story is perfect as is? ;)
>>
>>4014597
Possibly this, but music may be an issue. The original PC release had midi music which sounded nothing like the PSX version no matter how many things I tried. Things may have changed since 1999, but I remember it being a real pain.
>>
>>4014624
The steam release restores the original music
>>
>>4014530
Play it on the PSP for these two reasons:

- No tweaking around with settings and emulator configs
- You can hit the home button to pause it anywhere and put the console on sleep mode.

It's the easiest way to play; the bump in resolution isn't that big of a deal since the graphics are still "primitive"
>>
>>4014597

Reminder that the 'retranslation' patch is a piece of dogshit written by a turbo autist with next to no Japanese knowledge who's subsequent project was patching Cait Sith out of the game because he didn't like him. Install a typo patch or two if you feel the need but stay the hell away from this.
>>
>>4014530

Emulate it on android at 1080p resolution. Use a gamepad though, touchscreen gaming is shit.
>>
>>4014530
>FPSE
>not ePSXe for Android
Yeah I know, but it's definitely not shit on mobile. No plugin hell.
>>
>>4015058
Haven't you heard? Google has removed EPSXE from the Android marketplace
>>
>>4015080
I'm looking at it in the play store now bro, it's there.

It was removed once a long time ago but it came back, I remember that.
>>
>>4015090
Still, you're paying for inaccurate emulator when there are accurate ones for free
>>
>>4015102
You're comparing it to FPSE, you don't get to really talk about accuracy. Besides we're talking mobile here, the only thing you can compare it to is the Retroarch core and I've found it requires a faster device than many have.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.