[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw always feel bad buying cheap retro vidya from obvious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sad.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>tfw always feel bad buying cheap retro vidya from obvious druggies because the games are guaranteed to be stolen
>someone out there will be sad and wonder where all of their old games ended up
>>
>>4012842
the fuck do you live where crackheads line the streets selling vidya?
>>
>>4012842
>>tfw always feel bad buying cheap retro vidya from obvious druggies because the games are guaranteed to be stolen
Don't. If you didn't buy those stolen games, that junkie might throw them in a dumpster, or try turning them into stashboxes for their dope. Just make sure to lowball them so they don't OD.
>>
>>4012842
They'll just get even by stealing games from their coke dealing boss at the used game store who gets his games primarily from druggie like the one who stole from his collection to begin with and so the cycle is complete or at least that's how it was with me.
>>
>>4012842
Most of my games post-2013 are from druggies.

Most of the time they're just selling shit they had as kids for a quick buck to buy dope. Just never go inside the house to meet them, get them to bring it to the door or meet them somewhere.

Best thing is you can get rid of the smell using anti-static dryer sheets. Those things suck up any kind of bad smell and leave it smelling fresh. Works great on cigarette smell, musty "old people" smell, and everything else. Especially good on manuals, jsut throw a few sheets in between the pages and it's all gravy baby.
>>
>>4012954
You sold drugs at babbage, gramps?
>>
>>4012849
Okay, that broke me. Awkwardly giggled in front of coworkers/10
>>
>>4012948
i just feel bad because my entire n64 collection (except for tony hawks pro skater 2 for some reason) was stolen 7 years ago by my druggie step brother, now they are probably in the back of some faggot's closet. i hope whoever has them is having fun with them at least.
>>
>>4012976

When all of your shit smells like dryer sheets, you just associate the smell with shit.
>>
>>4013032
>When all of your shit smells like dryer sheets, you just associate the smell with shit.
Go see a doctor NOW. Humans aren't supposed to generate that sort of smell naturally.
>>
>>4012982
Nah my boss did and at another shop I also worked at.
>>
File: 1495075266574.jpg (24KB, 841x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495075266574.jpg
24KB, 841x640px
>>4013032

You should have gone the doctor yesterday nigga
>>
>>4013032
It pulls out the bad smell, the dissipates after awhile.

Most bad smells don't dissipate.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.