[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Super Castlevania Bros. Why are you always spouting this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4580x2100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4580x2100px
>Super Castlevania Bros.
Why are you always spouting this meme when Castlevania I-III are easier than Super Mario Bros. 1-3?
>>
>>4003579
9/10 guaranteed responses.
>>
File: 1487961118141.jpg (81KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
1487961118141.jpg
81KB, 625x790px
>>
>>4003585
>>4003581
>two memespouting replies already
But seriously Castlevania on NES is easy as shit including the US version of 3. I can imagine some ADHD motherfuckers on this board sucking ass at them because they try to go fast.
>>
>>4003589
Seriously, this is obvious bait.
>>
the only way mario games can be hard is by putting you to sleep with their blandness
>>
>>4003589
What games do you consider challenging, OP?
>>
>>4003608
I'm guessing High School:Senior Year Edition.
>>
>>4003593

It's vaguely plausible that OP was including Japanese SMB 2 which did you know was actually a giant donkey that you had to kill and then completely eat, bones and all, in order to win the "game". Also I would tentatively agree that SMB 1 is slightly harder than Castlevania 1, assuming the player has a bit of luck when fighting Death (or is already experienced enough to get past that fight reliably).

Otherwise though I agree with >>4003585
>>
Is Asutralia-kun even around? It's been weeks since I saw one of his posts.
>>
Truth be told, Super Mario was never considered to be an easy game series.
The reason it's often mocked is because Mario, being the Nintendo mascot and "face" of Nintendo, attracts many haters, plus the whole "nintendo is for kids" mindset and so on, makes a lot of people dismiss Mario as easy, it's a logical fallacy.
But are Mario's games really easy? Maybe the first couple worlds. Then most players would strat struggling and dying a lot, thus getting frustrated and coming up with the excuse that "it's boring" - in reality they just can't get good.
Mario is easy when you've played it for 20+ years, same as Castlevania 1, I can probably beat it blindfolded by now, but for a newcomer, both CV and SMB would present a challenge.
>>
i just played castlevania 1 for nes
the medusa head knocked me down the stairs i just walked up but i died from it whyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>4003713
because stairs are an enemy in cv
>>
>>4003762
Up until Rondo, then you can jump on them.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-02-25-01h43m58s593.png (571KB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-02-25-01h43m58s593.png
571KB, 1280x694px
>>4003772
I know but we were discussing CV on NES.
>>
>>4003697

But still, even for a new player who knows nothing about tricks or warp zones, I claim that Japanese SMB 2 and Castlevania III are the two hardest games in this whole bunch. And most of us wouldn't include Japanese SMB 2 because we weren't born in the right country for it and we wouldn't be able to bear taking even a single bite out of a fresh donkey corpse anyway. The only thing the other Marios have going for them in this competition is that two of them are pretty long (if you don't know warps) and you might get tired before the end or something. Therefore, OP's troll posts are just troll posts and it's really important that absolutely no one reply to this thread either before or after I do with this post, lest the world instantly end.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.