[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What snes emulator should I use for android? I cant decide, each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-SNES-Mod1-Console-Set.jpg (6KB, 250x130px) Image search: [Google]
250px-SNES-Mod1-Console-Set.jpg
6KB, 250x130px
What snes emulator should I use for android? I cant decide, each one has it's ups and downs
>Snes9x ex+
It's free not so good emulation, music sounds fuzzy on Chrono Trigger and gameplay is weird on Mario RPG
>JohnSnes
Best Emulatiom I've seen, basically no video customisation and the on-screen dpad is the worse I've ever used
>SuperRetro16
Is good and all,but you can't find the savefiles, and even though the music is clear on Chrono Trigger, it is not well calibrated
Any suggestions? Or settings tweaks for the ones I mentioned?
>>
>>3997585
>What snes emulator should I use for android?
I don't recommend emulating games on a phone due to the shit touch screens that block the screen especially with the SNES since it has far more complex controls then the NES.
>>
>>3997690
This here. I emulate Gameboy games regularly because of the portability and the simple controls but I wouldn't recommend SNES, PSX or N64 emulation on it. Your phone might be able to run them but playing them with either touch controls or a wireless bluetooth connected controller will without a doubt be frustrating.
>>
Snes9x ex+ is fine for me, sound is perfect and good options for translucent controls so
>>3997690
Isn't much of a problem
still thinking of buying some kind of clip on gamepad though
>>
>>3997585
Bsnes core in retroarch.
>>
I've had luck with the Snes9x2010 core.
>>
>>3997585
RetroArch.
>>
>>3997585
Snes9x+ works fine and has a good compromise between ease of use and customizable settings. Retroarch is arguably going to be more accurate and have more options, but good luck figuring out how to set it up since there's no documentation and it's practically intentionally hard to use.
>>
>>3997585
I don't even bother with emulators anymore.
Retroarch is all I use. I even have it set up with Chocolatey to keep it updated automatically.
>>
>>3998883
>Implying Retroarch isn't emulation.

Dude. Srsly.
>>
>>3997585

Just use snes9x ex+, it works fine. I have no idea why everyone here is so whiny about emulators not being "perfect." Are you REALLY going to care about the color being slightly different than you expect it to be or the controls not feeling EXACTLY the same as you remember it on your real SNES? These things are fucking miracles of technology, we're getting to play basically any video game we want, for free, all on a tiny little portable rectangle that's even smaller than the original gameboy and also gives us the entire internet on top of everything else. So fucking greedy, I don't understand it. This is the sort of shit I would literally have dreams about as a child and then wake up all depressed that video games didn't actually let you do that at that point in time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.