[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get a Carmageddon thread? Y'all niggas like this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: carma.jpg (69KB, 640x818px) Image search: [Google]
carma.jpg
69KB, 640x818px
Can I get a Carmageddon thread? Y'all niggas like this game? I love 1&2, they're a draw for me. Never cared much for splat pack, didn't play any of the others.

Also wondering if any of you OGs have played Max Damage and what your thoughts on it are.
>>
No way dude, Carmageddon was ass.
>>
>>3996958
your face is ass
>>
>>3996956
Nah it's banned here.
>>
File: 5133-quarantine-dos-front-cover.jpg (72KB, 777x975px) Image search: [Google]
5133-quarantine-dos-front-cover.jpg
72KB, 777x975px
>>3996958
>>3997173
Then how about Quarantine?
>>
>>3997173
Australia?
>>
>>3997623
nah Carmageddon's OK in Australia. I'm Aussie and played it growing up. Fun game. At best it's just censored slightly like Duke3d was, and easily fixed with a quick patch off the net.
>>
>>3999172
the green blood deal?
>>
>>3997623
I imagine Germany.
>>
Back in the day it was initially censored in the UK (although the PC Gamer demo had full blood) but later released fully uncensored. I had the censored version but managed to get the blood patch off a mate who was lucky enough to have the internet as unfortunately back then I didn't.

I used to love Carma and Grand Theft Auto, two great ultraviolent games released the same year.
>>
>playing carmageddon
>AI cars cant go up hills, they just slide back down
>falling into a river doesnt kill you, it just traps you in the riverbed

Carmageddon is Big Rigs: Edgy Edition
>>
File: carma.png (392KB, 1160x1126px) Image search: [Google]
carma.png
392KB, 1160x1126px
>>4001256
>>AI cars cant go up hills, they just slide back down
Never noticed this, not that it really even matters.
>>falling into a river doesnt kill you, it just traps you in the riverbed
If you get trapped anywhere you have a recover button so non-argument, not that I ever remember getting trapped anyway. If I'm gonna fall into an annoying river with mines around chances are gonna use the recover key immediately regardless.
>Big Rigs: Edgy Edition
Nope, Big Rigs is reviewed like shit, one of the very worst reviewed games ever. It's an utter mess of a game. Carmageddon got great reviews (at least the PC version, which is the one I'm talking about and the one I played).

http://www.gamerankings.com/pc/196870-carmageddon/

You're clearly another /vr/ tourist that has no idea what he's talking about. I bet you were too shit to control the car and the physics got on top of you so you're menstruating the way you are now. You probably lack imagination, too. Carmageddon is one of the most fun sandbox games ever made.

>>4000779
Blood, Shadow Warrior and Quake 2 came out that year, too. '97 was just an orgasmic year in general, definitely one of the all time greatest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.