[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it as bad as I've heard? I'm convinced that the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Is it as bad as I've heard? I'm convinced that the segments I've seen online are shopped because I refuse to believe that anyone could publish anything in that state
>>
File: pat_post_conbravo-2013.png (1MB, 932x438px) Image search: [Google]
pat_post_conbravo-2013.png
1MB, 932x438px
>>3985306

Does this man look like he could put out a decent book?
>>
>>3985306
Where can a fella like me also see these so-called segments?
>>
>>3985306
OP started a thread and abandoned it in under 5 minutes. Wow. What's that saying they have about OP? Always being a... something?
>>
File: UNG.png (216KB, 517x814px) Image search: [Google]
UNG.png
216KB, 517x814px
It is the pin ultimute guide for Nintendo Entertatiment system game. It is very welly researched and riten.
>>
>>3985360
Thank you. I knew what it was, I was just wondering if you had a link or something to a place where you saw some funny shit about the book. But thanks for posting the pic.
>>
>>3985360

This was proven fake in another thread on here before
>>
>>3985360
Oh what the fuck? I just read all that. Looks like it was written in Chinese and then translated to English. What the fuck is that? Is that real?
>>
>>3985360
I just read this in my copy of the book and this is fake.
>>
Pat is the Dan Hibiki of retro vidya youtubers
>>
>>3985360
>pin ultimate
>>
File: pin ultimate.png (168KB, 510x908px) Image search: [Google]
pin ultimate.png
168KB, 510x908px
>>3985360
Honestly, the edit is a lot funnier and more pleasurable to read than the original.
>>
Isn't the whole idea of books like this to learn more about the NES and it'S games? I fail to see the point in writing non-structured wall synopses for games where the entire story was literally a page in manual. Why wouldn't he just keep it a few sentences long, and focus mainly on the development of said games and maybe some trivia? I'm baffled
>>
Someone posted the full pdf a while ago

http://www115.zippyshare.com/v/ru6rXMe0/file.html
>>
>>3985820
Wow, what a crock of shit

I might actually pay a couple bux for a full book made in the style of the parody page
>>
>>3985360
Written for five year olds.
>>
>>3985360
I read this in his vOice!
>>
Under "Stadium Events"
>There’s
no real videogame historical value, and it’s certainly not fun past
the one minute mark. Absolutely no one is seeking out this game
and paying thousands in order to break out their Power Pad and
awkwardly “run.” If that was the case, they would just spend $1.99
and get World Class Track Meet instead. As someone who has spent
a ridiculous amount of money on video games that others may
find silly, I still respect and personally value this game as much as
an empty bottle of Drano. – PC
>>
File: 831686-morshu_large.png (102KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
831686-morshu_large.png
102KB, 300x225px
>>3985935
Ah shit I forgot the pic and fucked up the greentext
>>
>>3985935
Wow, the salt is real. He's so mad about Stadium Events, he would love to be able to wave that one around.
>>
>>3987207
He has several "ins" he could pursue to get a copy, sealed if he so chose. I think he started the salt over this game before he was in any position to actually obtain it and, now that he can, doesn't want to look like an asshat by backpedaling and finally picking it up.
>>
>>3985802
>Why wouldn't he just keep it a few sentences long, and focus mainly on the development of said games and maybe some trivia?
Because that would take actual research and effort.
>>
>>3987207
>>3987334
I thought he already had a copy.
>>
>>3985802
this is an NES encyclopedia, its not a detailed analysis or journal.

it does have some trivia. The last section of the book is dedicated to cart variations, prototypes, etc.
>>
C E R T A I N
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.