[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit, the file in which my cousin and I played on back in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot 3.png (715KB, 666x549px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 3.png
715KB, 666x549px
holy shit, the file in which my cousin and I played on back in 1998 is still there

I knew that digging through the attic would make me feel nostalgic but not THIS nostalgic
>>
>>3979759
I went through some of my N64 save files too and I was pretty fucking good at games back then.
>>
Better hurry and get a device to copy the SRAM, that save battery could go at any time
>>
Tell us about your cousin, anon
>>
>>3979780
This. What did she look like? And tell.us about your memories playing games.
>>
>>3979759
And you never cleared world 1?
>>
>>3979920
>she
he was male and he's a dentist now
>>3979923
we got to world 5 once but a power outage happened and we lost all of our progress
>>
>>3980006
>he was male and he's a dentist now
Mmm, kinky. Did you guys play doctor and try to find out were little baby marios come from?

>the file ... is still there
>a power outage happened and we lost all of our progress
I know, 1998 was a confusing time.

Things must have been steamy if you are already contradicting yourself.
>>
>>3980068
>Mmm, kinky. Did you guys play doctor and try to find out were little baby marios come from?
that's fucking gay dude

>Things must have been steamy if you are already contradicting yourself.
when we first got the game, we started playing and saved the file on world one, then turned the console off

a few days later we played the game again and got to world 5, but a power outage happened and our progress was lost
>>
Ah, the other day I checked my old PS1 memory cards. Third party cards, I thought they were dead but turns out they still had all my 100% saves of many games.
>>
>>3980998
That's because they don't take batteries.
>>
>>3979759
Last month I found my old Pokemon Red cart that I thought I lost years ago. Loaded that sucker up on the same gb pocket I used as a kid. They were all still there. My multiple weedles named after my friends, my trusty charizard named "Charmander" and my lvl 100 Mewtwo I edgily named "THE DEVIL"

I had to sit down for a while
>>
My NES games all still hold saves. I think pokemon gold is the only game I have that died, I guess the clock kept it in use constantly
>>
>>3980987
Doesn't Yoshi's Island save automatically as you go?
>>
>>3981606
dunno, this is the european version, might be different when it comes to saving
>>
>>3979920
gosh this isnt /b/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.