[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This image has always fascinated me. It's clearly an edit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: latest[1].jpg (106KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
106KB, 637x477px
This image has always fascinated me. It's clearly an edit of a real photo of people posing in front of a helicopter. They then edited it to to make them appear to be the STARS members, and added the serial number to the heli.

After 20 years, has no one found the original? My feeling is that it's central/south American police or army.
>>
The helicopter looks real but their pants look painted.
>>
>>3978049

They would have traced over the people. The background and Heli were left untouched.
>>
>>3978041
It was probably staff members or something. Though I wouldn't know for sure, since I've never actually looked into an actual picture.
>>
>>3978041
wesker is so short

no wonder he betrayed the STARS team
>>
File: starsreject.jpg (7KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
starsreject.jpg
7KB, 180x200px
>tfw you'll never be a S.T.A.R.S member
>>
File: Arklay_Staff.png (13KB, 191x127px) Image search: [Google]
Arklay_Staff.png
13KB, 191x127px
That picture is painted. Probably some people posed for it, but it's not an edited image.

This photo is real, though. You can clearly see they just added Wesker's head in.
>>
>>3978170

The picture is real. They just drew over the human figures.
>>
>>3978041
I like how terrorism in Raccoon City got so bad that the midwestern police force of a town of 100k had to form an actual counterterrorism unit

I'll never not enjoy all the silly shit of RE tbf
>>
>>3978329

Considering that everywhere you go in Racoon city there is a puzzle it is the most logical choice.
>>
friendly reminder that the case in RE2 of the mysterious bomber of Raccoon City went unsolved because of the virus outbreak
>>
>>3978452
that honestly does not help my desire for a resident evil SWAT game
just rename it STARS, give it some raccoon city makeover, and engage in TRAILERS
>>
>>3978329

>two helis
>heavy weaponry, including rocket launchters

Just what in the hell were they fighting? This is the sort of equipment elite commandos have for fighting cartels.
>>
>>3978463
it fits perfectly in the canon of actionkino

it's like in Predator where Arnie says "We're a rescue team, not assassins" and they have grenade launchers, heavy machineguns and even a portable minigun
>>
>>3978329
yeah wasnt it just dweebs who can sign a check and hold a gun though? so Wesky can lead them into the mansion etc
>>
File: swat4pepe.jpg (37KB, 651x647px) Image search: [Google]
swat4pepe.jpg
37KB, 651x647px
>>3978458
>TRAILERS
>>
>>3978463
>>3978467
>2 hueys
>access to a wide variety of weapons plus a rocket launcher they have in evidence
>criminals actually have access to rocket launchers

raccoon city is fucking crazy

>>3978468
most of STARS had military or exceptional police backgrounds, rebecca was just a genius medic and kenneth was just a really good chemist who had no idea why he was there. poor guy

kevin from outbreak 1&2 almost made it into STARS but was too cocky and I guess wesker didn't want cocky cool guys in his cannon fodder

>>3978474
>tfw no STARS SWAT clone
>tfw no spraying people with pepper balls
>tfw can't fight a bunch of zombies with your squab
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.