[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really bad at games. Can you guys recommend a game that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

I'm really bad at games. Can you guys recommend a game that even a small child with cerebral palsy could beat in a couple of hours. I haven't beat a game since I was a kid.
>>
Kirby's Dream Land
>>
>>3976554
Do like an RPG or something. Even if something is hard you can just make your numbers go bigger until it's easy

Megaman 5 if you insist on going actiony

LucasArts graphic adventures might be a safe bet too. There's no failure state so even when you feel stuck you can just rub bits together until something fits.

We are two of soul, duderino. I'm shit at games too. watching Arino beat his head against the brick wall of game difficulty has inspired me somehow and now I can enjoy games I'm bad at much more
>>
>>3976554
>small child with cerebral palsy

Won't they be paralysed???
>>
>>3976579
Not if it isn't complete. They'll still probably wish their parents would end their suffering.
>>
File: Mickey's Ultimate Challenge.jpg (239KB, 614x515px) Image search: [Google]
Mickey's Ultimate Challenge.jpg
239KB, 614x515px
>>3976554

Mickey's Ultimate Challenge
>>
Rockin Kats is pretty easy
>>
>>3976554
Kirby games are the obvious choice. The easiest is probably Kirby's Epic Yarn but the first one (Kirby's Dream Land for Game Boy) is the second best option. Kirby Super Star is the third best choice, and any of the modern Wii/3DS platformers are great fun and super easy, especially Planet Robobot.

The Pokemon games are designed for absolute beginners, but they're also really good. Anyone can beat them with zero skill if they're willing to grind a tiny bit. They're babbys first rpg. You don't have to start at the beginning. They're all stand-alone games and they tend to get better as they go.

The 2D Zelda games can be tough, but Ocarina of Time is extremely easy. You may need to use a guide to find certain things if you're really bad at games, but the combat is easy. Wind Waker and Link's Awakening are also fairly easy by Zelda standards.

Banjo Kazooie is probably the easiest Rare game and definitely the best 3D one.

Super Mario World is pretty easy but also amazing. Play any of the main Mario games, really. All of them are great ways to learn how to play a platformer, and you'll be able to enjoy lots of the early levels even if the later ones are too tough.

Puzzle games like Tetris and Dr Mario are very easy to pick up.

Not vr, but the fist Halo on Easy is about the easiest FPS on the planet and is the best way to learn console FPS games. Doom is also really do-able on the lower difficulties if you want simpler controls and a higher challenge.

Capcom's Disney games tend to be good, especially Ducktales and Chip 'n' Dale. They can be hard for beginners, but they're easy by NES standards.

The original Crash Bandicoot and Spyro trilogies are great if you want something a little different than Mario and don't mind a slightly higher challenge. the modern ones are garbage.
>>
File: 1456553210435.jpg (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1456553210435.jpg
1MB, 1600x1600px
Thanks guys
>>
>>3976554
The NES Strider is pretty easy as far as NES platformers go once you get used to the wonky physics. It's heavily inspired by Metroid but easier, the dialogues with NPCs actually give you clues about where to and there's a password system so no need to complete it in one sitting.
>>
>>3976569
Any Kirby game really.
>>
>>3976554
Shadowgate is braindead.
Actraiser is pretty easy.
Super Mario RPG is ag ood one.
Rhapsody a Musical Adventure is easy. You can beat every battle except one or two by pressing auto-resolve.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.