[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : games that you went through with the hardest time of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: so fucking beautiful.jpg (60KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
so fucking beautiful.jpg
60KB, 640x443px
ITT : games that you went through with the hardest time of your life and everytime you play it again make you wanna cry
>>
File: 1483373169051.png (77KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1483373169051.png
77KB, 1024x682px
wut?
>>
sounds gay bro
>>
>>3976119
I bet you make webcomics faget
>>
>>3976119
I've never used a game like that.
>>
File: 34k861jNh1r3gb6ao1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
34k861jNh1r3gb6ao1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x615px
>mfw I grew up in a stable household with a complete, loving, supporting family.
>>
how do i delete a thread?
>>
>>3976119
>Had to put my dogs down last year
>one in september
>the other on December 23rd
>Played FFT after putting the first down
>Tried to play FFT on Christmas Eve but couldn't finish
>every time I try and start it up I have a minor break down and turn it off
>>
>>3976137
and still you ended up like that
>>
>>3976137
>>3976152
He's probably a Jew which means he has a lot of other problems he isn't actually capable of being aware of.
>>
>>3976119
tbf I have games like this but I can't think of any now

buried those memories p well I think

if I break down in tears during a game anytime soon I'll report back, ok?
>>
Games in general do this to me, aside from the tears, thinking about all the best years of my life I've wasted.
>>
>>3976259
>>3976152
Stay jelly, guys.
>>
File: feels.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
sometimes things are tough and games can help you through it
>>
Feels threads aren't very good.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10KB, 480x360px
None of the "hardships" I endured as a child remotely approach what I've gone through as an adult playing modern games. I guess I went through my only really difficult breakup when Silent Hill came out but it just showed me I could still genuinely enjoy things even without sharing them with her so it was a good thing and I still enjoy it.
>>
I guess the closest is Yoshi's Island. Mom had gotten remarried and our new stepdad took my bro and I's tv away and replaced it with a little black and white set, and because he was Christian, we only got to play vidya for 15 minutes a day, or he'd yell at us and beat us. Mom got us Yoshi's Island, and until they got divorced and we got our tv back, my brother and I thought every Yoshi in the game was standard green.
>>
>>3977420
I'm glad for you, anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.