[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the strategies for this? It seems like I cant get past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1490331584538.png (193KB, 256x350px) Image search: [Google]
1490331584538.png
193KB, 256x350px
what are the strategies for this?

It seems like I cant get past the gray robots without getting fucked as soon as I make it to a new screen since they shoot fast diagonal shots

is there a specific order to exit screens so the enemy placement isnt against you? Very rarely, Ive had screens where there's only a few on screen far away from me, so I can plan accordingly and deal with them
>>
Watch out not to get a heart attack.
>>
>>3970194
Nah, it's pretty much just random. Unfortunately the 2600 version is pretty much the worst compared to 5200 or Vectrex. but you just have to learn the angles till you can fire as soon as you come around a corner.
>>
>>3970194

why was the artwork for 2600 cartridges always so good? it made the NES's laughable cartridges look like shit by comparison
>>
>>3970194
>they shoot fast diagonal shots
The robots don't fire diagonally at me the little bit I've played. Only horizontal and vertical.
Do they fire diagonal later on?
>>
>>3970324

yah
>>
>>3970194
>strategies
Don't get hit
>diagonal shots
Found yer problem. You're not playing the game in your pic.
>>
>>3971738

Im playing it on MAME
>>
>>3970286
Because 2600 graphics were shit and misleading artwork was a contributing factor to the video game crash. Nintendo wised up and didn't try to upsell the graphics of its games (at least not early on)
>>
>>3972272
No you're not. You're playing a different game on MAME. I'm beginning to suspect I know the root of your problem.
>>
>>3972590

Im using the emuparadise rom of bezerk
>>
>>3973218
Emuparadise never made any games. Let alone one called "bezerk". I'm >9000% sure I know the root of your problem. Global rule #2 was supposed to solve it but it's obviously not working.
>>
>>3973316
>using "over 9000"
>calling anyone else underage
>>
>>3973325
>getting trolled by someone your dads age
>being assmad >9000 is before your time
>being too retarded to know what version of berzerk you're playing
>>
>>3973550

Im not him

and what would I use to play arcade Bezerk other than a MAME Rom?
>>
>>3974601
>Im not me
>what would I use to play 2600 Bezerk other than a MAME Rom
It's kids like you that have turned this place to shit.
>>
>>3974889

I was just using the Atari Boxart for an OP pick
>>
>>3975713
Ignore him, he's a retard who is only trying to start a fight.
>>
always keep moving
>>
>>3975713
>pick
lel

>>3975718
>the guy who knows how games work is a tard
Top kek kid. I'm not interested in a fight. I'm learning a millennial how to communicate with higher (normal) intelligence beings. It's a good thing. His parents have obviously failed but I'm here to pick up the slack. All for the sake of a less shitty board. I'm not sure if the shit that drools from your fingers will be any better when it's typed in pre safe space language but I'm willing to give it a go. Are you willing to better yourself?
>>
File: berzerk_berzerk_frenzy.png (41KB, 481x1024px) Image search: [Google]
berzerk_berzerk_frenzy.png
41KB, 481x1024px
>>3973316
dude asks for help, and you call him an idiot then show off how you're better than him. You're cancer.

OP, you posted the cover art for the Atari2600 version, but you said you're playing the MAME version. Which of these three screenshots matches the game you're playing? It will help us figure out what you're playing.
inb4 someone calls me an idiot for making a "mistake"
>>
>>3976039

Middle pic definitely
>>
>>3976039
The dude is an ass clown who just installed mame on his aspberry and doesn't even know what he's playing. That's not even cancer though. White knighting ass licking circle jerking faggots like you are.
>>
>>3976950

wut

I went to a local arcade IRL, saw they had Berzerk on it, played it, ejoyed it, and went home and dowloaded it for myself so I could play it. I dont have a pi
>>
>>3970286
This. I like the artwork of 70's/80's sci-fi.
>>
File: berzerk-berserker.jpg (237KB, 390x640px) Image search: [Google]
berzerk-berserker.jpg
237KB, 390x640px
>>3976380
That's the arcade version. The levels are supposed to be randomly generated, I dimly recall something about messing with the random seed but I have to find it again, it was a super-obscure thing in a technical article. Doesn't get you anything other than knowing the wall placement in advance.

You get like 1 second at the start of a new room to see the layout. Use that second to find a safe place to run to. It's always easier to shoot at things when you aren't being shot at.

When you fire, you stop moving. You can use this to move pixel-by-pixel by holding down the fire button and releasing it briefly. You can use this to poke your head above a wall to shoot -- the robots are shorter than you, so you should have juuuust enough height to get your arm past it before they get their arms over it.
>>
>>3977173
Why do you even keep replying? Do you just enjoy having the piss taken?
>>
>>3977517

great, thanks
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.