[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk rare drops in games. Did you ever get the Crissaegrim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: gutsy-bat.png (7KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
gutsy-bat.png
7KB, 256x224px
Let's talk rare drops in games.
Did you ever get the Crissaegrim in SOTN or the Sword of Kings in Earthbound?

The other day I got the Gutsy Bat playing on my 1+2 cart. That save file has the sword of king, the magical frypan (most annoying one to grind for, also a bit useless), the pendants and now the Gutsy Bat, I guess I can say I've "100%'d" Mother 2.
Also, when I played Mother 2 on my SFC, I got the SoK without even trying. I grinded for hours on the 1+2 cart to get it.
>>
I dropped about 3x Crissaegrim in my previous run in SOTN, but I had no idea what weapon it was previously and how good it was until trying it. I finished the game real quick with it.

A drop that took me a long time to get was the Goo-king Sword (Breath of Fire 3)
>>
>>3964463

For whatever reason it took me several hours to get Mandragora's soul in Aria of Sorrow.

It's totally the Crissaegrim of that game though as its completely OP so I see why
>>
>>3964254
>Vagrant Story
Iron Maiden B3 running around a trapped filled maze with 1/3 health. Before the exit is a cursed samurai that has a 2 handed damascus Holy Win. I ground it our for that. It was fucking brutal. Even after I found you can exit and come back. It still took forever.
>>
>>3964254
Getting the Thief's Knife in Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord was a fucking slog.

It was worth it to start Knight of Diamonds with a neutral ninja though.
>>
File: BB-STORM_WAND_INDRA-ACTION-1[1].jpg (333KB, 839x628px) Image search: [Google]
BB-STORM_WAND_INDRA-ACTION-1[1].jpg
333KB, 839x628px
I didn't get Crissaegrim my first playthrough and neither did my buddy who played through right after me but I did get it on my next time after that. I never really got an OP drop organically in any retro game other than PSO which is basically the rare-drop game.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.