[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is cosmic race the worst game on ps1 https://m.youtube.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4415.jpg (90KB, 637x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4415.jpg
90KB, 637x640px
Is cosmic race the worst game on ps1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5QG0g5UAiL8

That looks horrible
>>
>>3954554
the music is cool and the graphics are aesthetic

so i'll say no
>>
File: fran.png (52KB, 341x475px) Image search: [Google]
fran.png
52KB, 341x475px
>>3954554
I unironically like the soundtrack, but there's no rip of it anywhere.
>>
Battle Master (gameplay at 3:00)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OonyYOrP93w
>>
not sure if it's the worst but surely is in top 10
>>
A simple game fucked by bizarre controls.

>>3954564
It's like one of those weird pre-Street Fighter fighting games, maybe even a DOS one, but 3D.
>>
>>3954564
Sweet jesus this looks bad.
>>
This game was infamous back in 1995/1996 because of Game Players magazine. GP was one of the best magazines at the time, even with the 90's edge it managed to be pretty fucking funny with reviews like:

Virtua Fighter 2 - 98% - If you own a Saturn and don't own this game, you're just stupid.

They were huge marks for the Sega Saturn and you could tell they hoped that it would win the 5th Gen console wars.

Anyway, they had a rating system of 0-100 and 0 was labeled Cosmic Race. This was before anyone had internet and no one knew what that meant. In August of 1996, they finally reviewed the game Cosmic Race as they were switching over to ULTRA GAME PLAYERS with a more mature format.

The full review was hysterical. They explained that Cosmic Race used stock characters and ship designs that came with PlayStation development kits to help people practice with game creation.

All the characters on the cover are just anime versions of these default ps development tools.

They didn't program any form of collision detection or AI - it was a new development team that wanted to get a game out for the PlayStation as soon as it launched in Japan.

Thankfully it never made it to the states. Remember, this was during the whole shit-show 5th gen era with Jaguar, 3d0, Cdi, 32x, etc. There were so many garbage games at the time and Sony was trying to distance themselves from all the crap out there.

After seeing a video of the game about a decade ago, I finally saw how horrible this piece of shit was.
>>
>>3955042
Valued post
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.