[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is pretty hardcore at gamez as far as girls go. Her favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1029_front[1].jpg (121KB, 640x766px) Image search: [Google]
1029_front[1].jpg
121KB, 640x766px
My gf is pretty hardcore at gamez as far as girls go. Her favorite games are stuff like Morrowind, VTMB, and E.Y.E. I revealed to her the existence of SS2 and she's really excited to start.

I've never played it. What ports/packs do I need to update graphics the best way? What things should you know going in?
>>
So you recommended a game you've never played?
>>
>>3945594
>I've never played it

Oh shit nigga, you can play it co op with her then.
>>
>>3945601
Yes. This is called confidence, it comes from knowing about things and people.
>>3945602
I'll watch her play it probably.
>>
Why did you have to add in the girlfriend part, it was entirely unneeded for the question. This isn't r9k, most of us here are "normies" and you don't have to brag to us because most of us have wives/gfs of our own, lots of us have kids as well.
>>
>>3945628
Why did you have to assume that it was braggadocio or that I ever go to r9k? By making it an issue instead of answering the question, you are drawing the attention to it, not me.

Answer the questions asked in OP or don't post please, thanks. I'm 35 and expect more mature behavior on this board or otherwise you're just a poseur.
>>
>>3945602
>play it co op
the moment you play coop it changes from a survival horror into a splatfest. doesn't make it less fun, still.
>>
>>3945632
alright
>What ports/packs do I need to update graphics the best way? What things should you know going in

The original game, and you don't need to know anything, it's a videogame.
>>
File: ss2.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ss2.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
It's perfectly playable in vanilla, but on my second playthrough I used this mod collection:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ky62v2aay9z70mz/5m1eJGZww4
These mods were selected and collected by some pc magazine I can't remember anymore.

It's pretty much a collection of better character models and sharper textures. The gameplay stays 100% the same. For some reason I only have this one screenshot, I'm playing the steam version. I found this mod collection when I was looking for better space textures, the vanilla ones are really blurry.

As great as it is in co-op, it should definitely be played in singleplayer first. The coop takes all the tension out of it and it really just turns into regular first person shooter. Of course all the features remain from the singleplayer, but they just don't feel the same when the "lone survivor" feeling is gone.
>>
>>3945858
Thank you. Resurrecting this for a moment just in case anyone has any fun stories or anything to talk about with the game
>>
>>3947743

playing it with a couple of buds is comfy as fuck but the problem is the game is really unstable. every time you go through a loading screen you have about a 50% chance of the game crashing or someone losing connection. it sucks.
>>
>>3945594
How did you purchase the game? Did you get it through Steam or something? They tend to modify the game in less than desirable ways.
>>
>>3945628
So you care for old school games that nobody can relate to, yet have a girlfriend? Can you please tell me your secret.
>>
File: smug.jpg (95KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
>>3945594
>>3945607
>>3945632
>being this proud that you have a gf
>>
>>3945594
sure she is
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.