[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vr/ I just found this cleaning my basement I mainly do arcade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: collection.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
collection.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
Hey /vr/ I just found this cleaning my basement
I mainly do arcade emulation and have no idea of the prices for cartridges..
Do you see anything valuable here ?
>>
Pretty sure the Mega Mans, Secret of Evermore and Castlevania IV are pretty pricey.
Some others might be as well but those ones im sure of.
>>
I didn't even remembered i actually had battletoads
I feel kinda proud
>>
>>3940075
Thanks anon
I was wondering about that black
Killer Instinct (pal)
Also obviously everything here is (pal) except for the two (usa) games at the bottom right
Mega man x2 (usa)
and Battletoads (usa)
Anyone ?
>>
>>3940061
>no NTSC
nope, no value there.
>see mega man x3
da fug in sheet mate.
>>
>>3940061
>PAL
Worthless.

But in all honesty those mega man x1 and x2 as well as battletoads are worth quite a bit, x2 is worth like a $100 alone.
>>
>>3940094
Good to know, should i keep it and wait or sell it now?
>>
>>3940104
If you actually like the games and would still play them I don't see why you would really want to sell them unless you're hard on money.
There's really no reason I could think of for them to lose their value any time in the future so if I were you I'd hold onto them.
>>
>>3940094
>>PAL
>Worthless.
Are you sure?
Ebay seems to think differently
>>
>>3940115
It's an amerifat meme.
>>
>>3940104
Eh, your call. Sorry but I'm from the US so I'm going off my experience. X2 should be easy enough to sell, either through online or to a store, since mega man is a common name. Battletoads isn't quite as rare but still fetches a pretty penny, go for around $50 in my experience. I imagine it might be a bit tougher to sell but should be fine. X1 goes for around $40 here, sorry but assuming your outside the US it probably is different though it still is a popular game with a recignizable character so it definitely should get you some money. The rest appear to be commons, ranging in the $5-15 range. Overall not a bad lot.

Hope this helps, feel free to ask questions if your curious on something.
>>
mmm intresting...
>>
>>3940115
I was just joking, only the most extreme of autists are bothered by it.
>>
>>3940061
Just jew that shit and keep with superior arcade gaming
>>
>>3940061
Sell all that shit and buy a flash cart if you actually want to play anything on the console.
>>
>>3940107
I still got a Super Nintendo and original GB but i mostly emulate these days
Im currently building a MAME bartop atm
Also im in Paris, im checking ebay to get an idea of the prices for pal games as we speak
>>
>>3940135
Well my console work but it's really tired and my crt is still in my basement (Paris, no room for a man cave...)
>>
I had every box and manuals and remember exactly the day i trashed them all to store the cartridges in one drawer
hgnnn!
>>
>>3940061
Mega Man games are worth a bit to some people, Castlevania (even though it's the censored western version) is worth a bit as well.
>>
>>3940123
Thanks for the infos
>>
>>3940131
Tweaking retropie for a clean setup and finding the hardware for a cab is enough to keep me busy
>>
>>3940123
PAL Snes games are rarely below $15 each, if you're in an English speaking country.
>>
File: mame-cab-parts.png (872KB, 807x603px) Image search: [Google]
mame-cab-parts.png
872KB, 807x603px
Im in Paris but like i said these days i mostly do MAME emulation and im currently building a bartop cabinet (pic related)
>>
The control pannel + usb encoder
>>
Just got the amp and speakers
>>
Toying with the RPI3
>>
I use a dualshock 3 for now but my control panel is already working (but it's a proto on cardboard waiting fro the actual cab, not very steady so i use the controller)
>>
i still need to find a good PSU for everything
any advice for a good rpi cab psu? I was considering some atx pc psu from ebay but im not sure yet..
>>
Spec so far :
5V RPI3 model B running Retropie (32G samsung microSD)
12V - 180W amp + 2x 5W speakers (arcade world uk)
Sanwa JLF + Buttons (silent)
12V - 7" TFT LCD hdmi display + driver (Adafruit)
Keyboard is from modmypi
>>
>>3940254
10" not 7
>>
Basically i need a psu with at least :
two 12V output (display + amp/speakers)
two 5V output (RPI3 + an arduino)
Maybe i should look into some PC psu i dont know yet
I can do cable sleeving and management crimping etc so the ideal would be something nice and good looking (i plan to make a plexi cab, so fully transparent with the electronics visible)
Maybe a mid/high end PC psu with a fan and some leds or something
I see PC psu have an "idle" mode.. can anyone tell me how that work
Any PC builder can enlight me?
Voltage available?
Type/size of the connectors etc (molex?)
>>
>>3940078
You didn't even remembered how to formed sentences, either
>>
>>3940115
Asking price =/= selling price
>>
>>3940310
stfu anon im tired
>>
>>3940061
>what should i bid for this
FTFY
>>
>>3940061
>ctrl+f
>not a single post in this thread realizing it's bait

You keep surprising me /vr/. Even dumb underage should be able to figure out OP had simply taken a few games of his collection and put it next to eachother while pretending he "just found it in his basement".
>>
>>3940104
Maybe wait a year but not too long, price will burst at some point
>>
Stop pretending you don't know shit.
You are for sure some fuckin reseller who suck dicks in république back alleys .
>>
>>3940094
90% of the time PAL versions are way more expensive, especially RPG's
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.