[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.pricecharting.com Do you guys use this site? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
https://www.pricecharting.com
Do you guys use this site? Is it reputable/ accurate?
>>
>>3939608
t.reseller trash
>>
>>3939665
You saying you own every retro game you now and ever will care about?
>>
>>3939608
This site is probably hated by /vr/ because it makes "ebay prices" more widespread (and convinces every loser with a beat up copy of a popular game that they have solid gold, because a mint condition CIB copy sold for $200), but it's still a useful resource for gauging the market value of an item. The site's algorithm gets confused sometimes by distinctions that should be obvious to a human, but you can check those cases yourself.

I use it for getting a ballpark estimate of how much I should expect a piece of hardware to cost.
>>
I know a game store (actually a chain of 3 stores) that use price charting to price their games. It pisses me off because I know that I'll never get any sort of deal at those stores and will end up paying more than I should, so I avoid them. Instead, I prefer to do business at this other store that uses mostly blanket pricing for the majority of their stuff. If snagged quite a few deals there, either from an oversight on their part or ignorance/apathy for what the price should be. Plus, they also have a card that give a 10% discount and a 10% bonus on trade ins.
>>
>>3939737
Sounds like you got lucky with your find then. The onyl stores I go to around here are pretty consistent with market current price.
Honestly though I feel today the best way buying, aside from garage sales, is online. Game stores will often try to upcharge you for convenience.
>>
i check it out once in a while. then i check on ebay and the price is either $30 lower or wildly different. pretty much a waste of time
>>
>>3939695
You saying you can't into readingcomprehension?
>>
>>3939714
this
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.