[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apparently my thread disappeared Who's looking forward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

apparently my thread disappeared

Who's looking forward to the remake of this?

I played the original a couple of months back for nostalgia and it's pretty annoying to play. Looking at it you would think it's easy but it's so annoying and bouncy with low amount of iframes.
>>
File: Monster-Lair-US-Front.jpg (857KB, 1415x1407px) Image search: [Google]
Monster-Lair-US-Front.jpg
857KB, 1415x1407px
It disappeared because it was a shitty OP.
I'm not looking forward to the remake, don't really like it's visual style.

Also, I'll repeat my question, for those who have played both versions of Monster Lair, what's better, Genesis or TG16?
>>
the most annoying part of that game is that you have to stop or jump to get the coins when you kill an enemy. it completely ruins the rhythm. still looking forward to the remake because of dat OST
>>
>>3939182
The MD version is not bad. but all the sprites are redrawn into a total different artstyle.
No more fatso glorious designs. Everything is skinnier on MD? I like the game but the definitive port go for the PCE
>>
But the thread's still here >>3909905

???
>>
>>3939250
that's yours, not mine
>>
>>3939176
It's already out on Xbox one and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I love that you can switch between the new graphics and the original simultaneously kinda like you can do with Halo CE anniversary

Also I like the new graphics. The old farts on /vr/ don't like remakes anyways so it's probably not gonna be catered to them. I'm just glad it will bring younger gamers into games like this
>>
>>3939176
man, these covers made the games look unappealing..
>>
File: wonderous-ass.jpg (64KB, 415x511px) Image search: [Google]
wonderous-ass.jpg
64KB, 415x511px
>>
>>3939182
I dunno, but I'm curious if anyone can confirm a rumor I heard.
Supposedly if you beat the arcade version, you can go to a 2nd Loop wearing the Legendary Armor. Is it true, and is there any benefit to that?
All I know is that the second loop/round/playthrough is supposedly harder.
>>
>>3939182
TG-16 for the music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGU7m_RZWFA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f8FbK9rSZA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twOtQ-r1EuU&list=PLSRvQoc-7SN0-kseFP0Lui8DtNssVyHxu&index=4
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.