[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this game? I don't know if I've ever seen a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

How is this game?
I don't know if I've ever seen a more blatant copy of a game.

I started it and like it so far, almost seems cooler than RE in a way. I like that the vampires are fast.
>>
If you like resident evil definitely check this out
>>
>>3937928
i liked it a lot even tho i had to finish it like 4 times to get all the content out of it. if you finish the game once you really dont get much info.
>>
>>3937928
RE3>RE2>Vampires>RE1

It's bretty good. Not enough bossfights though. Beating regular enemies involves shooting at it until it dies before it comes into melee.

Concepts are hit and miss. I liked the tranqualizer and money. Some weapons are cool. Too easy, ammo gets abundant fast, you can rape any enemy on screen. Still it had cool music and immersion was better than first RE.
>>
>>3938675
>RE3>RE2>Vampires>RE1

You're out of your mind.

Countdown Vampires is good, but it's got way too many issues. It completely drops the cake half way through the game and keeps switching from linear small location to another one, from medevial castle to tech base... At that point it also throws out any kind of supplies balance the game had so far.

And the game has too many instances of "several enemies jumping at you as soon as you enter a room with no time to react".

It's still one of the better RE clones, but only because most RE clones are shit or broken in a way or another, but there is no way it's better than RE1, in any way.
>>
>>3938694
>It's still one of the better RE clones
It's the only good RE clone on PSX.
Fear effect was something different.
Rest were shit.
> but there is no way it's better than RE1, in any way.
Aesthethics, ideas, minigame, better bosses.
I alreadz said about supplies being broken, but being hard is not the onlz thing the game has to watch out for. RE1 is a close contender with it totallz shitty end game boss, and dont thread on snek boss, shit characters and lack of FMV.
>>
>>3938675
>>3938694
>>3938702
>Still overrating RE3

Definitely worst of the original trilogy
>>
>>3938801
>Definitely worst of the original trilogy
It had the only interesting boss battle out of 1-3. For games with 4-5 hours of gameplay, that means win for me.

>overrating
What about "RE2 the best" meme, that is still continued to this day? It wasn't interesting in any way. Come to think of, none of resident evils were. But at least RE3 lets you decide what ammo you want to make and makes interesting challenge with fighting Nemesis.
>>
File: ss (2017-04-21 at 10.58.53).png (153KB, 797x593px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-04-21 at 10.58.53).png
153KB, 797x593px
I think it's probably the most competent non-SH RE clone on PS1

like >>3938694 says, it's got its fair share of problems, especially with entering a room and being instantly swarmed by enemies and also about it not being better than RE1 but it's still a relatively competent game, even if some of the puzzles are absolutely retarded, there's translation errors out the asshole, the voice acting is cheesy even for survival horror standards, and the entire second disc has no idea what it's doing

also a little tip:
the pistol is irrelevant for the last 3/4 of the game, the shotgun is irrelevant for the last 1/4 of the game, and the magnum is only useful for strong enemies and being a sidearm once you get the M82

also, the M60 does NOT have infinite ammo, just infinite capacity.
>>
>>3937928
unironically a great game. especially if you're into RE
>>
File: slus00898s4.jpg (13KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
slus00898s4.jpg
13KB, 280x210px
rip in piece nameless black man
was he nameless, i should play again
>>
>>3940739
Funny thing, the guy on the ground didn't look like that eddie murphy black guard from FMV to me, so I still searched for him.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.