[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /vr/ I've become obsessed with virtual pets and am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Tama.jpg (429KB, 1632x920px) Image search: [Google]
Tama.jpg
429KB, 1632x920px
Help /vr/ I've become obsessed with virtual pets and am genuinly considering shelling out for the Digital Monster v.20th, what ware some retro games about virtual pets? I alreayd picked up the Tamagotchi game for gameboy and pic related.
>>
File: Neopoke Kun grinding his teeth.webm (129KB, 504x480px) Image search: [Google]
Neopoke Kun grinding his teeth.webm
129KB, 504x480px
Ganbare Neopoke-kun. He makes games for you.
The tamagotchi game for Saturn. You get a little Sonic exclusive buddy in it.
Wonder Project J and J2. You raise a robot boy and a robot girl respectively. You could consider robots as pets I guess..
>>
>>3935798
>Neopoke Kun grinding his teeth.webm
That looks dope as fuck, too bad NGPC's are expensive as hell, anyone have experience with the Digimon ver.Wonderswan?
>>
>>3935806
I do. It's simple, easy but good if you like Digimon. I love the sprites.
>>
Creatures is still king of the genre easily.
>>
File: dogz-ii-your-virtual-petz.png (477KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dogz-ii-your-virtual-petz.png
477KB, 800x600px
The Petz series by P.F. Magic is also worth checking out. Too bad Ubisoft fucked up the franchise.
>>
>>3935786
It's a JP Dreamcast exclusive, but Sengoku Turb was literally character designed by the/a Tamagotchi artist at the time.
>>
>>3935786
If you're going to get one, try proxy buying through Yahoo Auctions, should be cheaper and easier to find.
>>
>>3938017
clever
>>
File: image.png (435KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
435KB, 640x1136px
>>3935786
You ever try the phone app OP?
>>
>>3941125
Did they ever add a pause feature in?
>>
>>3941125
Yeah, the keychain is more fun imo and my phone likes to not give me notifications.
>>3941582
Nope.
>>
>>3941609
damn. That's what made me get into the newer physical ones; I could actually take them to work and play with them during breaks or down time, but have them paused during while working.
>>
>>3941614
Yeah, I'm a bit upset that the 20th anniversary was the Chibi Tamagotchi, no pause but they're so low maintenance that it doesn't matter :/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.