[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What up /vr/. So today I helped my friend clean up his garage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: photo-1.jpg (261KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
photo-1.jpg
261KB, 960x720px
What up /vr/. So today I helped my friend clean up his garage and I saw this sitting there. I was like -holy crap- he said it was his brother's but he doesnt live there anymore. He asked if I wanted it, I was like hell yeah!! Later we went to mc donals and I bought him a big mac and nuggets as gratitude.
>>
>>3935764
sega consoles are so shit they are literally given away for free
>>
>>3935764
I never seen a jvc xeye box look like that
>>
File: 20170420_193619.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_193619.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>3935784
I've never really seen a box for the X eye. Here are the insides of it.
>>
I don't think I've never seen an X'Eye box period even though I have an X'Eye. Pretty neat. The McDonald's reference makes me think you're that guy who just trolls with pieces of his collection but your pics look different so I don't know what to think. X'Eyes are great though so if you're the troll you should be ashamed of yourself for keeping it in the box. If you really did just come into it, order a Chinese ED and burn some CDs to play while you wait for it to ship.
>>
File: 20170420_194010.jpg (692KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_194010.jpg
692KB, 2560x1440px
>>3935824
No troll is obvious here friendo. But sadly I think it is broken because I was about to play it and I found this foam paper in it.
>>
>>3935836
I'm certain that's part of the packaging
>>
>>3935836
They had those in there from the factory. Considering your friend's brother also put the cardboard back around the console I guess he also put that back in there.
You sure you're not fucking with us?
>>
>>3935836
I'm really not sure what to make of you, considering the background of your pics you have unusual priorities in life. Is it really worth it just to confuse the millenials?
>>
>>3935848
Got it!! Yup it is only the packaging. Can it play 32x games?
>>
>>3935854
Yes it can but it will block the CD tray so you'll have to remove the 32x when you wanna get to the tray.
Fun fact: JVC actually had a service where you could send in your x'eye to get a modified tray+case that allowed the 32x to be on top of it and the cd tray to open.
>>
File: photo-3.jpg (354KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
photo-3.jpg
354KB, 960x720px
>>3935851
That's really funny! But making fun of people is not fun. Too many bullies in this world. We should all relax and play some vidya. Like these. My friend send me a text with this pic. He asked if I want them. Im not sure if I do. He might want more nuggets or mcgriddle.
>>
File: DSC07255.jpg (71KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
DSC07255.jpg
71KB, 1024x576px
>>3935857
Can't find a picture that clearly shows it but here's such a modified case and you can see the cd tray top is seperated where the left part is actually part of the case and doesn't lift.
>>
sounds legit
>>
File: cebqcid8xdry.jpg (116KB, 1703x1421px) Image search: [Google]
cebqcid8xdry.jpg
116KB, 1703x1421px
>>3935861
RUSED AGAIN
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.