[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just moved out of state but had to leave all my vidya behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I just moved out of state but had to leave all my vidya behind because I drove, and could only take with me what I could fit in my car. Since I moved, both my parents have moved, and my dad recently called and told me I have to retrieve all my games soon or he's going to dispose of them.

What's the best way to send for my games? It's about a 1500 mile distance, if that matters.
>>
Probably FedEx Express. It won't be cheap, but it'll get there quick.
>>
Be expensive to ship them and that's a long drive in a rented U-haul. When I moved out I packed all the games first and left a bunch of clothes and shit behind. Priorities, man. At the very least let your dad know that shit is worth money and he shouldn't just toss them.
>>
>>3931619
I did get him to hold off getting rid of them, but he's still anxious to do so.

I opted to take my record collection with me instead of the video games. Much heavier, but they take up less space and I've got more money's worth of records than I do video games. Had to at least bring some of my autism on the road.

>>3931617
Thanks for the suggestion. Money's not too much of an issue. I work so many hours that I don't even have time to spend the shit wages I make, 'cept on the weekend.
>>
>>3931623
What kind of fucking answer do you expect? You put that shit in a box and ship it to your house, or you go back with your car and take them again.

Now is a great time to do a minor purge. Take whatever you don't really want, and dump it at a game store, and use the money to buy boxes and pay for postage for the rest of the stuff you actually want.
>>
That's not that bad just do the road trip and put it in your car or uhaul one way. It will be cheaper than shipping and it's just driving a lot for 2 days, don't be a bitch ans just do it on a Friday night and be back by Sunday. Plus it's a road trip to put under your belt.
>>
>>3931612
>hop on a 6-hour bus/10-hour train/2-hour plane
>retrieve vidya
>return at your own leisure
>>
>>3933057
>1500 miles
>6 hour bus ride
Your math might be a bit off there, anon.
>>
>>3933060
I admit it's a few hours longer than that, I'm sure, but I've done a bus ride from Dallas to Austin in 3 hours, including the waiting time to board and depart. Megabus doesn't fuck around.
>>
File: 1291859206819.jpg (24KB, 721x405px) Image search: [Google]
1291859206819.jpg
24KB, 721x405px
Your dad is an asshole.
Drive back right fuckin now anon. save your video juegos or you will regret it.

I lost a mint Snes SF2turbo bundle box and a fuckin AES poly and to this day I still think I should have asked for divorce that day.
>>
>>3933074
>Oh honey, that are just old games for little kids, taking up precious space for my Fifty Shades of Grey and Twilight Collection. So I took the initiative and just threw them into the trash.
You should have divorced that day...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.