[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys, i got a hacked ps1 early in the week, and i was wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: playstation.png (683KB, 594x599px) Image search: [Google]
playstation.png
683KB, 594x599px
So guys, i got a hacked ps1 early in the week, and i was wondering if you guys could give me some recommendations, i'm currently playing trough games i remember from my childhood, but i would like to know some hidden gems and weird games.
Also i'm using an old tv i had laying around for retro purposes, is it a good tv or is it trash?
>>
Google "v recommended wiki".
Knock yourself out.
>>
>>3930380
Hokuto no Ken the beat em up (jap only but you don't need to understand cutscenes)

Skull Monkeys
>>
>>3930380
not quite related to your post but a couple months ago I got a presumably modded PS1 that plays jap and burnt games seemingly perfectly but for whatever reason, PAL games have a number of problems

on my plasma, the burnt PAL games are stretched and show the top 3/4 of the screen, and a real one is green, full of dithering and also shows 3/4 of the game starting from the upper left corner

on my old tiny CRT the burnt game suffers the same problem but the real one just rolls the image

is it something with the games themselves or the TVs?
>>
>>3930381
I know that website exists, but i feel most of those iists are incomplete and there's lots and lots of games they could add.
>Hokuto no Ken the beat em up
Seems awesome.
>>
>>3930414
Its a regional thing, there's a software to patch pal game to work correctly in a ntsc tv, or if you have one like the one in the OP you can change the settings of the tv to PAL and then you should be able to play it fine.
>>
>>3930414
ps1 have clock-issues with cross-regional games anyway.
>>
File: Mikumiku[1].png (790KB, 890x846px) Image search: [Google]
Mikumiku[1].png
790KB, 890x846px
>>3930380
Ghost in the Shell
Armored Core: Master Of Arena
Klonoa
Alundra
Alien Resurrection
Front Mission 3
Gundam Battle Assault 2
Megaman Legends
Megaman X series
Rival Schools
R Type Delta
Tekken 3
Crash Bandicoot 1-3
Crash Team Racing
Crash Bash
Kula World
Devil Dice
These are some of my favourite games. It was also the golden age of jrpg's, so you should delve into what's available.
Breath of fire 3,4. Xenogears, Digimon World 3, Suikoden 1 and 2, Grandia etc
>>
Play Omega Boost.
>>
>>3930380
Metal Gear
>>
try rakugaki showtime out
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.